Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Random Thoughts - Page 15

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts

Default Re: Random Thoughts

Dana Jean, I have one of the older versions- -roll up hose or something like that-- it is flat until water pressure makes it look like a regular hose, but it doesn't spring back- you roll it up. Took the Fl sun, rain, etc. Had it for several years. Beat dragging a heavy hose around.

Just the fact that you don't have to lug a big hose around and roll up the heavy thing. I mean, the big hoses are so cumbersome and then it kinks and then if you don't roll it right, it turns into this stiff cobra like thing sticking up in the air. I just don't have the energy to constantly roll up hoses. I'm going to buy one.

I literally have to go to battle against my hose!
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    Just the fact that you don't have to lug a big hose around and roll up the heavy thing. I mean, the big hoses are so cumbersome and then it kinks and then if you don't roll it right, it turns into this stiff cobra like thing sticking up in the air. I just don't have the energy to constantly roll up hoses. I'm going to buy one.

I literally have to go to battle against my hose!
    Oh gee whiz Dana Jean your freakin' killin' me here, and you knows it too, doncha, doncha doncha???

I think I'm pretty entertaining to my neighbors. I get all twisted up in my hoses and then I'm practically popping my shoulder out of socket to do that whip thing you do to get it back in "roll" mode. I literally fell out my front door one day, just missed a step because I was busy fighting my hose. Of course, my kids saw it and laughed so hard while I'm laying on my walkway madder than a hornet, cussing like a sailor stabbed in his feelies.

My kids say I have Gumbi bones. I bend all over and don't break. I have hurt myself very badly, but I haven't broken a bone since I was a little kid. Not yet anyway.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Okay, I went and read a bunch of reviews on the Pocket Hose and it's competitor, X Hose and it sounds like both are junk. Leaky bastids.

I can't for the life of me figure people out. They must think it's funny to burn rubber, or plastic to dispose of it, but they don't realize it pollutes the environment and the people who live near it, like me.... Why do people forget so much? I guess Jared Diamonds book Collapse is a joke to them. They think it's fiction... well, they better wake up fast. I just want to write them all into my stories....

Maybe I am haunted. Not only did the edit make my words disappear, but my pick-up truck has got a ghost in the gas line. Just about every minute, my gas gauge goes from totally empty to totally full. Back and forth. Back and forth. Every minute. I really have about a half a tank as best as I can guess. Where is Nancy Drew when you need her?

The Case of the Ghostly Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    Maybe I am haunted. Not only did the edit make my words disappear, but my pick-up truck has got a ghost in the gas line. Just about every minute, my gas gauge goes from totally empty to totally full. Back and forth. Back and forth. Every minute. I really have about a half a tank as best as I can guess. Where is Nancy Drew when you need her?

The Case of the Ghostly Gas.

Ghostly gas? Oh, My!!!

So far today, I have learned that two members are possibly haunted......and another member swims with eels....and meaty ones, at that! (yuck, btw)
    I'm now taking notes....this will make a great story if I put it together just right.

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast