Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Random Thoughts - Page 50

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Random Thoughts

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Default Re: Random Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    I started watching that the other night too! The audience of men is all zombies, right? It started off with boobs and I was done. I get so mad when a horror film tries to scare me with boobs. It doesn't work! Use some intelligence and scare me.
    S'okay you asked for it Deej, one smarty pants boob fright comin' right up ..

...yeah now that's pretty scary, huh?...you know, the things weez guys can come with, all things boob, that is, without even hardly tryin'?

typical man. sheesh.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Oobleck View Post
    Started reading this story...has this line a few pages in: her greenish breasts hung down like deflated balloons. Seems like this is the place to post that information...file that info away.
    Kinda reminds me of

Mrs. Massey from room 217
    from The Shining & Dr. Sleep!

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    typical man. sheesh.
    Yeah I know!!!...and we're a pretty disgusting bunch..but somebody's gotta d, um, it...oh that was most excellent !

"You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

The following is an unpaid political ad for "Dolly" the Humpday Camel. I ever tell you about the time Dolly Parton bought my Johnny West, the moveable cowboy's, horse...Thunderbolt or something...been quite a few years...but he was a palomino? Not the version w/the moveable joints...the one just stood there, all proud like, like Comanche? For her outfit down there in Branson, The Dixie Stampede...or that's how I understand it. Had this brown horse too...Jamie's I think he was called. Anyway, the wife put them out there on Ebay and Dolly, through another party, was either high bidder or bought it now. Been down there at the Dixie Stampede...Dolly didn't make a showing...but a bunch of horses did. And I figured, what with Dolly...and that camel...who kinda sorta looks like her...and it being humpday and all, that I ought to politick on her behalf. We don't want no hanging chads now, so vote hard and vote often. You ever get to the Dixie Stampede, let me know if my horse is there. Two of them.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950