Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Suggestions for the movie cast of 11/22/63...? [May contain spoilers] - Page 7

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for the movie cast of 11/22/63...? [May contain spoilers]

Default Jason Segiel as Jake/George!

I just finished this novel and I absolutely LOVED it. So sad I have nothing which compares to read now :-(
    I saw Jason the entire time I was reading this. I can see Catherine Heigle as Sadie PHYSICALLY speaking...
    what do y'all think?
    I know I butchered their names. Editing on an iPad sucks.

~Rachelle

Default Re: Suggestions for the movie cast of 11/22/63...? [May contain spoilers]

hmm movie about 11/22/63 thats good they are talks of making this a movie. your cast is cool i like it

Default Re: Suggestions for the movie cast of 11/22/63...? [May contain spoilers]

Mine maybe don't have the glam factor, but when I picture the characters from the book, this is who I see.

Jake/George
    : Aaron Eckhart
    Sadie: Amy Adams
    Deke: Scott Wilson (Virgil - The Walking Dead)
    Lee Harvey Oswald: Gary Oldman (I know I know....he's done it before but still, he was good.)
    Al Templeton: Jeff Garlin
    Harry Dunning: Dan Lauria (Dad from Wonder Years)

Quote Originally Posted by Tery View Post
    I'm going to say it again....

Hugh Laurie as Roland.

That is all.
    Im only half way thru 11/22/63, and I just thought to myself after reading this post, "Damn, that's one hell of a surpise cameo!".

gary sinese

I'm so far out of touch with todays actors, you could show me a bunch of a list hollywood stars and I would stare blankly at you. But having seen The Green Mile again recently, and currently re-reading 11/22/63, I could not help but to think "There is your Lee Oswald for the movie right there" everytime I saw Percy, so I would say Doug Hutchison, he did such an amazing job of making you hate the Percy character in Green Mile.

As it's a King film, Kathy Bates would be perfect as Oswalds Mum.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Tedeschi View Post
    gary sinese
    ooooh. yes, love me some Gary Sinese. Roland too?

Quote Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
    Mine maybe don't have the glam factor, but when I picture the characters from the book, this is who I see.

Jake/George
    : Aaron Eckhart
    Sadie: Amy Adams
    Deke: Scott Wilson (Virgil - The Walking Dead)
    Lee Harvey Oswald: Gary Oldman (I know I know....he's done it before but still, he was good.)
    Al Templeton: Jeff Garlin
    Harry Dunning: Dan Lauria (Dad from Wonder Years)
    I'm sorry , but did you mean Hershel? He would be good. Aaron is maybe too old. But I think he can do it.
    Aaron Paul would be a good Oswald.

Quote Originally Posted by tenngolfer View Post
    I watched "Wrath Of The Titans" a couple of weeks ago, and thought this young lady might make a good Sadie. Her name is Roseamund Pike.

She's be great.

I'm not sure who would play who but I know MY RED '54 FORD SUNLINER WOULD BE A GREAT IN IT, if she still looked like my profile pic.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast