Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Johnny Depp - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp

Default Re: Johnny Depp

Dead Man is one of my favorite movies with Johnny Depp in.

Love Depp. Next to Eastwood and Denzel he's my favorite actor.

Blow - he blew me away with his performance. Even George Jung said Johnny came to visit 3 times a week to get the part down right. When he left George said that "he walked like me, he talked like me, he even smoked a cigarette like me."

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - another epic performance. Depp even lived with Hunter S. Thompson in his basement for a short period and really immersed himself in the role.

Secret Window - was pretty good as well but not as good as the two mentioned above.

Some others I enjoyed:
    Sleepy Hollow
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Sweeney Todd
    Corpse Bride
    Rango
    and I'm going to see Dark Shadows in the near future

Thanks for the Johnny Depp thread Srbo.
    Patricia A + Johnny Depp = Jack Russel Terrier + a bucket of squirrels.

***drool***

Anything with Johnny Depp is great to watch. Except "What's Eating Gilbert Grape". Didn't like that one. Loved 21 Jump Street.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo87 View Post
    Only movie I've seen that Johnny Depp act in was actually as Srbo says "You stole my story" Secret Window
    Haven't seen any other movies he's been in. And I don't like pirates movies anyway.
    Ooh Johanna, you really have not lived! Johnny Depp is lush, just seeing his name excites me...thank you Srbo! You don't have to like pirate movies to love Captain Jack, he is one of my favourite characters. We went to see '21 Jump Street' the other week and I didn't realise Johnny plays a character in that movie until near the end. Oh boy, seeing his gorgeous face certainly woke me up. Raawwwrrrr!

Chocolat(mmmm....),Don Juan de Marko,Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ,Secret Window.He is so charismatic and also great actor...

I forgot Arizona dream

...even though I still think the costuming/make-up for his role as Tonto in "The Lone Ranger" is ludicrous, I feel he will play the role with honor-and not disgrace the pride nor spirit of the Native Americans...this boy's got heart-and in this day and age, stands out from the posers as a "real deal" Hollywood hero...

...I REALLY hope, that ain't one of our Jake's nephews velcroed to his noggin...

I think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread! I have watched a lot of his movies and find it hard to pick a favourite. If I had to choose one that stands out for me, it would be the first one I saw which was Benny and Joon. He was so adorable in that role, sigh...

I love Johnny Depp, I liked his performance in Secret Window as well. He's a great actor. If you see Johnny Depp among the cast of a movie, you can expect to see a brilliant performance. Even though I did not like Dark Shadows, I still enjoyed seeing Johnny Depp on the screen. I also liked Edward Scissorhands, Sweeny Todd, Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice in Wonderland - these are all great movies and he is the star.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast