Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Johnny Depp - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp

Default Re: Johnny Depp

What a "surprise"...only two guys in this thread...and a whole lotta drooling from the girlies...

Alright guys. Who is the female dream equivalent of Johnny Depp? I've already claimed Diane Lane to be the best looking human being ever to take a breath. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Alright guys. Who is the female dream equivalent of Johnny Depp? I've already claimed Diane Lane to be the best looking human being ever to take a breath. Prove me wrong.
    For me...I don`t think I`ve seen a more beautiful woman ever than Monica Bellucci

Attachment 15667

Female equivalent to Johnny Depp.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post

Female equivalent to Johnny Depp.
    Oh now yer just bein' silly!..and believe me, I KNOW silly....

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    ...most of you know I am in lust err love with Elle Mcpherson...don't care if she can act, or even boil an egg...all she has to do is sit there....

It's in my trough Johnny, come and get it.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    Ooh Johanna, you really have not lived! Johnny Depp is lush, just seeing his name excites me...thank you Srbo! You don't have to like pirate movies to love Captain Jack, he is one of my favourite characters. We went to see '21 Jump Street' the other week and I didn't realise Johnny plays a character in that movie until near the end. Oh boy, seeing his gorgeous face certainly woke me up. Raawwwrrrr!
    Movie? and he's in it?

I was talking about the series. He was in it with Dom DeLouise's son (can't remember his name).

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMarie View Post
    Movie? and he's in it?

I was talking about the series. He was in it with Dom DeLouise's son (can't remember his name).
    Yes, Johnny Depp has a cameo in 21 Jump Street, the movie.

He once again plays Tom Hanson. He is one of the undercover cops, who was part of the biker gang, he and his partner are shot dead in the hotel room. He was in the movie a few times in the biker scenes, but obviously unrecognisable as Depp until he "revealed" himself and blew his cover.

Ah, Johhny Depp. I'd watch that guy in a used-car commercial. For 2 hours. On mute...

And I love every role I've ever seen him in, which is virtually all of them!

Attachment 15703

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast