This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp

Default Re: Johnny Depp

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    So I see from your profile info you are in "Canada". Pretty big place, huh? Not that I want to stalk you or anything, but that seems kinda vague to me.
    We actually have a commercial up here that makes fun of Americans thinking everyone in Canada knows each other personally. "No, I don't know Bob."

Anyway.....

I thought Rum Diary was OK. Better then What's Eating Gilbert Grape. Didn't like that movie at all.

just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    Hmm, I'm not even sure who you are but if that comment is meant to be some kind of veiled insult towards myself, or another member here who is "parked" then have the decency to say exactly what your problem is!
    Hi Ally - I just want to say how sorry I am to have upset you. That was not meant as a "veiled insult" and I hope you will accept my sincere apology on this one (and hopefully whoever is "parked" will read this too). I just picked the first two unusual locations that came to mind. I actually think it is funny or clever to put something like that rather than your actual location. So - again - my gaff. I guess it is the literary equivalent of blurting something out without thinking. I have been wanting to apologize all weekend and had to wait for the board to open on Monday morning. p.s. where is the smiley with the red face? I need to put one down here for this post (or perhaps they should have a smiley with a foot in its mouth) As the kids used to say "My bad"

He was pretty good in Benny and Joon. But he does not make my heart go "pitter patter". So I see from your profile info you are in "Canada". Pretty big place, huh? Not that I want to stalk you or anything, but that seems kinda vague to me. That's okay, though, as anonymity is important. I guess it's more specific than just saying "parked" or "in your dreams" or whatever... Have a nice day, eh?
    Not offended at all.
    You wanna stop by for coffee, I`ll narrow it down to Ontario.
    If you wanna stop by for some spooky fun tomorrow on Halloween....well, PM me then.
    A trip you will never forget.

I would stop by as I am originally from Ontario (born in Toronto) but now I am way out here in the middle of Canada. Wish I had a private jet! I could come and get some of those candies you are giving out. By the way I will try this PM thing - does that mean send you an email through this message board? Oh God - now I sound very blonde! I will have to see if I sent a friend request ha ha (Better than Facebook - that is for sure - not as many strange members!)

Man - that guy needs a haircut! But he is rather 'dark and mysterious looking' if you are into that! Okay - I admit it - he is a hunk (It helps that he has a brain, too!)

Man - that guy needs a haircut! But he is rather 'dark and mysterious looking' if you are into that! Okay - I admit it - he is a hunk (It helps that he has a brain, too!)

According to my information the reason Vanessa Paradis rid herself and the kids of Depp (the German word for fool, not my fault), was because he secretly but legally married Avril Lavigne while extremely high, as he claimed. Depp apologized and claims to have divorced her but, continued his obssession for Avril. Vanessa threw him out finally. Regardless or not if they divorced, women keep their new married last names. Avril is french for April, Depp is German for fool. That means the only reason they refuse to go public is because she now is named, in English, April Fool. My data could be in error but, I believe not. No disrespect, just stating the facts as I have them.

I'm sick of Johnny Depp!!!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast