This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Infraction question

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Default Re: Infraction question

Quote Originally Posted by exzel View Post
    I be coming up on my one year anniversary of my first and only (hard to believe) infraction. The infraction was worth 1 point and stated it may result in restricted access until it expires. It also stated serious infractions will never expire. So the question is... How long do they take to expire, is there a way to tell if your infraction expired, and is there a way to tell if it was so serious that it will never expire? Or is it all just kept in a secret filing cabinet controlled by Ms. Mod in some underground command bunker?
    The infraction wasn't so bad but when Ms Mod called your mom, that's when you really got in trouble.

Lol's at the pics. Sorry Ms. Mod for more work for you.. but L- o frekin L. First time I saw this thread.

I've never had an infraction here, but I did get a pink slip once as a fifth grader. All I did was tap another student on the shoulder because he was hogging the water fountain after recess! SO UNFAIR. I wonder if it's in my record still.

One time in Band Camp.....

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    I've never had an infraction here, but I did get a pink slip once as a fifth grader. All I did was tap another student on the shoulder because he was hogging the water fountain after recess! SO UNFAIR. I wonder if it's in my record still.
    Uh... it's your Permanent Record... duh!

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    The infraction wasn't so bad but when Ms Mod called your mom, that's when you really got in trouble.
    LOL. Ya got that right. My mom was tough on us. I had several large wooden spoons broken on my backside growing up. But none of the punishments compared to the time I put a book in my pants (and a Bible to boot) to soften the blow when I knew I was going to be on the receiving end of the Irish Displinator. Found out real quick you need to respect the Bible when dealing with a hardcore Catholic who was born and raised in Ireland.

But I never thought of the point Sepia and Dust brought up... as mine was from a posting (early on), on the message board. I guess it can happen if someone complains.

Regardless, Ms. Mod was right nonetheless, and Iíve tried to behave since then. She only threatens to wash my mouth out with soap these days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12