This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stephen King Universe Flow Chart

Default The Stephen King Universe Flow Chart

Hey, have any of you come across Tessie Girl's "The Stephen King Universe Flow Chart"?

She says:

When I was in Grade 5 (guess I was ten), my friend Tarnya Smyth brought her mum's battered copy of Stephen King's 'Carrie' to school. We broke it into about 4 pieces and passed them around, all taking turns reading each battered section. I told mum about it and she FLIPPED HER WIG and told me to 'Stop reading that book immediately!!' So I finished it.

Now, I TOTALLY do not recommend ten year olds reading Stephen King books (messed me up good), but this was when my life long relationship with Mr King began. My love for his books is based around his characters. They are so full. I love Stephen King dialogue. I love his sense of humour. And I love the links and connections between the books. I am the kind of annoying person who likes to know the 'In Joke'. So, of course, I MADE A FLOW CHART!!!

Pretty sure we can't post hyperlinks (and have had a slap on the wrist from Jordan in the past!), so try searching "tessiegirl flow chart".

It's pretty amazing!

Default Re: Stephen King Universe Flow Chart

Whether it's allowed depends on where/what the hyperlink is for.

Default Re: The Stephen King Universe Flow Chart

Quote Originally Posted by djpaterson View Post
    Hey, have any of you come across Tessie Girl's "The Stephen King Universe Flow Chart"?

She says:

When I was in Grade 5 (guess I was ten), my friend Tarnya Smyth brought her mum's battered copy of Stephen King's 'Carrie' to school. We broke it into about 4 pieces and passed them around, all taking turns reading each battered section. I told mum about it and she FLIPPED HER WIG and told me to 'Stop reading that book immediately!!' So I finished it.

Now, I TOTALLY do not recommend ten year olds reading Stephen King books (messed me up good), but this was when my life long relationship with Mr King began. My love for his books is based around his characters. They are so full. I love Stephen King dialogue. I love his sense of humour. And I love the links and connections between the books. I am the kind of annoying person who likes to know the 'In Joke'. So, of course, I MADE A FLOW CHART!!!

Pretty sure we can't post hyperlinks (and have had a slap on the wrist from Jordan in the past!), so try searching "tessiegirl flow chart".

It's pretty amazing!
    There is a link to the flowchart in the very first post of this thread.

Hi!

I totally ripped off your chart about two days ago. By accident. I posted it on the Photo Bomb thread in the SKMB Closed. social group. (It was really cool and I wanted everyone to have a chance to see it.)

Say sorry.

Peace.

Default Re: The Stephen King Universe Flow Chart

Quote Originally Posted by JellybeanJay View Post
    There is a link to the flowchart in the very first post of this thread.
    Thanks!

I posted my original post on a different thread (as I hadn't spotted this one) and Ms Mod moved it (thanks!)

Default Found this Stephen King Infographic

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news...ig-infographic

Haven't read a lot of these books, but seems like a pretty cool infographic to tie a lot of the King's world together.

Josh d@mn it !! ...that is awesome . People dont know how much work it is...

I am currently working on a S.K. universal time line.
    Like the ones in the dark Tower concordance and in Bev Vincet's book. but it is a MONUMENTAL
    TASK. and many of S.K. works do not have "set dates", and if they do...the're hard to find.
    I am working on it though. I make my best guess and trudge through/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234