This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: So who is the second best author after SK? Who else should every SK fan know about?

Default Re: So who is the second best author after SK? Who else should every SK fan know abo

Bookman came calling Flake?Hope you had some coffee handy..

Default Re: So who is the second best author after SK? Who else should every SK fan know abo

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    Ms. Mod and Spidey have read them all. (I think Cat may also be reading these?) I really enjoyed the first one and had read about half of the second before the library (police) wanted it back. I'd like to get back to the series at some point.
    Yep, I'm reading them. Kind of took a break when Joyland came out and haven't gotten back to them yet, but I will start the 4th in the series soon. I am enjoying them a lot!

Starz is making a series out of them, I think supposed to be on next summer sometime. Kind of excited about that, too! Sam Heughan has been cast as Jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Wilson View Post
    I nominate Robert McCammon.
    If you loved the Stand, read Swan Song.
    If you loved It, read Boy's Life.

He's the SK of the deep south.

Quote Originally Posted by mjs9153 View Post
    Bookman came calling Flake?Hope you had some coffee handy..
    Just saw this episode on reruns a couple of days ago!

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    Ms. Mod and Spidey have read them all. (I think Cat may also be reading these?) I really enjoyed the first one and had read about half of the second before the library (police) wanted it back. I'd like to get back to the series at some point.
    Oh do! they are very good. Such a fantastic story!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112