Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Weird question .Stephen king's brother... - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Weird question .Stephen king's brother...

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: Weird question .Stephen king's brother...

    thanks
    i was begining to think something sinister was going on
    with the lack of info about
    like maybe he as swallowed by an evil buick or something



    so not to invade his privacy or anything but
    is he in the army or was it just a clever joke?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,593

    Default Re: Weird question .Stephen king's brother...

    Think probably a joke,but I guess you never know,hence the request that his life remain private..does it really matter? As a sidebar,like Mr K, I was also lucky to have an older brother named Dave, and an Aunt Ethelyn as SK relates in "On Writing"..miss them both!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky
    Posts
    5,859

    Default Re: Weird question .Stephen king's brother...

    Quote Originally Posted by dregj View Post
    thanks
    i was begining to think something sinister was going on
    with the lack of info about
    like maybe he as swallowed by an evil buick or something



    so not to invade his privacy or anything but
    is he in the army or was it just a clever joke?
    Eh, not so very clever...now for clever (well you know, relatively speakin'), I shoulda pointed out as a private, he might not be all that ambitious or a gianormous troublemaker.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Great Pacific North-West
    Posts
    5,332

    Default Re: Weird question .Stephen king's brother...

    If I am not mistaken, although it was David King who created the super duper electromagnetic thingy, it was the younger King boy Stephen, who plugged the spike into the wall plug. (That could explain a few things or not.)
    About where the elder King boy is, I know where he is. He and Nicolai Tesla are at Patinthehatrick's house running the machine what powers Brian Jame's flaming baby eyes. And if I can rely on my intelligence, they are also making brownies for Elvis and planting square watermelons. They hang out like that, but you didn't hear it from me.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky
    Posts
    5,859

    Default Re: Weird question .Stephen king's brother...

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    If I am not mistaken, although it was David King who created the super duper electromagnetic thingy, it was the younger King boy Stephen, who plugged the spike into the wall plug. (That could explain a few things or not.)
    About where the elder King boy is, I know where he is. He and Nicolai Tesla are at Patinthehatrick's house running the machine what powers Brian Jame's flaming baby eyes. And if I can rely on my intelligence, they are also making brownies for Elvis and planting square watermelons. They hang out like that, but you didn't hear it from me.
    Well I'm here to tells ya, that there eye flamey machine requires some big batches o' brownies too...can't seem to crack them eggs & cream that buttah fast enough.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    West Dunbartonshire
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Weird question .Stephen king's brother...

    Hi there, New to this message board just joined yesterday. So I don't know how to use all the buttons yet. However I agree with what the above member said. Some of my family members are ...well not very nice so I stay away from them. I would hate anyone to know I am related to them. I don't care what secrets Stephen King has as long as he has not broke the law I will always be a fan of his books.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: Weird question .Stephen king's brother...

    Quote Originally Posted by Leeanne View Post
    Hi there, New to this message board just joined yesterday. So I don't know how to use all the buttons yet. However I agree with what the above member said. Some of my family members are ...well not very nice so I stay away from them. I would hate anyone to know I am related to them. I don't care what secrets Stephen King has as long as he has not broke the law I will always be a fan of his books.
    so his brother may be a douche bag? HMMM
    and an army private

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    771

    Default Re: Weird question .Stephen king's brother...

    I have a memory like a sieve, but I believe SK mentioned that his brother was a mathematician at an unnamed university.... don't know where I read that so I can't be sure....

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    14,080

    Default Re: Weird question .Stephen king's brother...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdim9th View Post
    I have a memory like a sieve, but I believe SK mentioned that his brother was a mathematician at an unnamed university.... don't know where I read that so I can't be sure....
    In the notes for "Dolan's Cadillac" in Nightmares & Dreamscapes, Steve mentions that his brother Dave finished college at eighteen and went to work as a high-school math teacher at Brunswick High. Steve had asked his brother for help with the story as he realized he would need to know details about mathematical formulae and physics because he knew he couldn't "fudge" the technical details or he would be called on it by countless readers.


  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    10,280

    Default Re: Weird question .Stephen king's brother...

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    In the notes for "Dolan's Cadillac" in Nightmares & Dreamscapes, Steve mentions that his brother Dave finished college at eighteen and went to work as a high-school math teacher at Brunswick High. Steve had asked his brother for help with the story as he realized he would need to know details about mathematical formulae and physics because he knew he couldn't "fudge" the technical details or he would be called on it by countless readers.
    Periodically, too often, we have some countless readers here, don't we Mod?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2013, 06:54 AM
  2. Best Stephen King Quotes
    By johnski in forum General Discussion & Questions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: August 20th, 2013, 06:10 AM
  3. Something weird but true
    By rosie_red in forum The Shawshank Redemption
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: May 8th, 2013, 08:34 PM
  4. The Stephen King Heavy Metal CD!
    By Ken_Kupstis in forum The Pop of King
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: January 15th, 2013, 10:29 PM
  5. Oh man, this is why I love Stephen King!
    By ChickenStu in forum The Dead Zone
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: January 15th, 2013, 07:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •