Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Joe Hill - Page 11

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 105 of 105

Thread: Joe Hill

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    339

    Default Re: Joe Hill

    I bought heart shaped box last month while I was in a discount book shop in Wales having a closing sale. I remember seeing his name on here and that he was SK's Son. It was in a box outside the shop that was an "everything = 1" box, along with a book about The Krays, and a book based on the TV series Charmed.

    I have not read it yet, but may do eventually. I have Horns and NOS4R2 (why is it 'R'2 in England instead of 'A'2) on ebook, and they seem a tad more interesting.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    14,080

    Default Re: Joe Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by The Nameless View Post
    I bought heart shaped box last month while I was in a discount book shop in Wales having a closing sale. I remember seeing his name on here and that he was SK's Son. It was in a box outside the shop that was an "everything = 1" box, along with a book about The Krays, and a book based on the TV series Charmed.

    I have not read it yet, but may do eventually. I have Horns and NOS4R2 (why is it 'R'2 in England instead of 'A'2) on ebook, and they seem a tad more interesting.
    I believe it has to do with how you would pronounce Nosferatu.


  3. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Parked.
    Posts
    6,093

    Default Re: Joe Hill

    I think you will enjoy Heart Shaped Box; so give it a read.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Nameless View Post
    I bought heart shaped box last month while I was in a discount book shop in Wales having a closing sale. I remember seeing his name on here and that he was SK's Son. It was in a box outside the shop that was an "everything = 1" box, along with a book about The Krays, and a book based on the TV series Charmed.

    I have not read it yet, but may do eventually. I have Horns and NOS4R2 (why is it 'R'2 in England instead of 'A'2) on ebook, and they seem a tad more interesting.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    339

    Default Re: Joe Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I believe it has to do with how you would pronounce Nosferatu.
    Hmm, makes sense. As a 'Limey' nos-fer-ar-tu looks and sounds more natural than nos-fer-ay-tu.

    MadamMack, I will one day, but I am just a baby when it comes to Stephen King, even though I own all of his purchasable novels and novella/short collections, I have only read a small amount of them. I have a good few years of Joes Dad to get through yet, but I may read Joe's earlier if I fancy a change of pace.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Parked.
    Posts
    6,093

    Default Re: Joe Hill

    So many books so little time . . .



    Quote Originally Posted by The Nameless View Post
    Hmm, makes sense. As a 'Limey' nos-fer-ar-tu looks and sounds more natural than nos-fer-ay-tu.

    MadamMack, I will one day, but I am just a baby when it comes to Stephen King, even though I own all of his purchasable novels and novella/short collections, I have only read a small amount of them. I have a good few years of Joes Dad to get through yet, but I may read Joe's earlier if I fancy a change of pace.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •