This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Joe Hill

Default Re: Joe Hill

I bought heart shaped box last month while I was in a discount book shop in Wales having a closing sale. I remember seeing his name on here and that he was SK's Son. It was in a box outside the shop that was an "everything = 1" box, along with a book about The Krays, and a book based on the TV series Charmed.

I have not read it yet, but may do eventually. I have Horns and NOS4R2 (why is it 'R'2 in England instead of 'A'2) on ebook, and they seem a tad more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nameless View Post
    I bought heart shaped box last month while I was in a discount book shop in Wales having a closing sale. I remember seeing his name on here and that he was SK's Son. It was in a box outside the shop that was an "everything = 1" box, along with a book about The Krays, and a book based on the TV series Charmed.

I have not read it yet, but may do eventually. I have Horns and NOS4R2 (why is it 'R'2 in England instead of 'A'2) on ebook, and they seem a tad more interesting.
    I believe it has to do with how you would pronounce Nosferatu.

I think you will enjoy Heart Shaped Box; so give it a read.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I believe it has to do with how you would pronounce Nosferatu.
    Hmm, makes sense. As a 'Limey' nos-fer-ar-tu looks and sounds more natural than nos-fer-ay-tu.

MadamMack, I will one day, but I am just a baby when it comes to Stephen King, even though I own all of his purchasable novels and novella/short collections, I have only read a small amount of them. I have a good few years of Joes Dad to get through yet, but I may read Joe's earlier if I fancy a change of pace.

So many books so little time . . .

Hmm, makes sense. As a 'Limey' nos-fer-ar-tu looks and sounds more natural than nos-fer-ay-tu.

MadamMack, I will one day, but I am just a baby when it comes to Stephen King, even though I own all of his purchasable novels and novella/short collections, I have only read a small amount of them. I have a good few years of Joes Dad to get through yet, but I may read Joe's earlier if I fancy a change of pace.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011