Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
face in the crowd - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: face in the crowd

Default Re: face in the crowd

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...tidy little story...not an "inside the park home-run" IMO, but a good read nonetheless...
    Agreed. A solid triple. Liked how King makes you reassess your opinion of the main character over the course of the story.

A good read...I thought only a Sox fan could come up with a story like this. Starts out w/a
    Bag of Bones feel to it and as usual, when you try to anticipate where the story will go, you're
    four runs behind. I've never been able to say, I could see where this one was going! And question those
    who claim that ability.

Quote Originally Posted by kplankey View Post
    A good story as I was hooked from the beginning, but the e-book I bought off of Amazon ended with all of the people he wronged coming down to his seat and then it just ends. The story can't end like that, does it?
    Please tell me I bought an abbreviated version?

Originally Posted by kplankey

A good story as I was hooked from the beginning, but the e-book I bought off of Amazon ended with all of the people he wronged coming down to his seat and then it just ends. The story can't end like that, does it?

Please tell me I bought an abbreviated version?
    ...the way things were looking, it was going to be a long game...? 3rd inning...60 pitches? rays were still hitting? But since you asked nice, I'll tell you you bought an abbreviated version, but don't go bothering the nice abbreviated salesperson who sold you your copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Oobleck View Post
    ...the way things were looking, it was going to be a long game...? 3rd inning...60 pitches? rays were still hitting? But since you asked nice, I'll tell you you bought an abbreviated version, but don't go bothering the nice abbreviated salesperson who sold you your copy.
    That figures. So where can I get a full version of the story? Everywhere I look they all seem to be abbreviated.

The audiobook version is unabridged.

You might try the ebook version available from the publisher.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123