Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Ladies, please don't ignore this - Page 5

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies, please don't ignore this

Default Re: Ladies, please don't ignore this

Quote Originally Posted by atomicinchworm View Post
    She will start chemo on the 18th.
    Please know we'll all be thinking about her.

And we're pretty fond of Todash around here as well! (It may just be her sugar bowls..... )

It may just be her sugar bowls
    ...for the love of God Scott, walk away from that one...please!....anyway...I am thankful as can be, that the news is that positive-and your love and support will make this a much easier marathon to accomplish...the "miles" will be horrendous, but what a comfort you all will be...bless your collective hearts...

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...for the love of God Scott, walk away from that one...please!....anyway...I am thankful as can be, that the news is that positive-and your love and support will make this a much easier marathon to accomplish...the "miles" will be horrendous, but what a comfort you all will be...bless your collective hearts...
    The second I hit "post quick reply" I thought, "Uh oh...."

My first thought was that Sheena Easton song 'Sugar Walls'. (and she ain't singing about her house.....)

...for the love of God Scott, walk away from that one...please!....
    I appreciate how hard it was to just walk away from bait like that.

The radiation is working at shrinking the tumors. She has regained feeling in places (like behind her knee) that she has not felt in ages. She has also had the energy to go shopping (with the help of a walker and wheel chair) so her spirits are greatly improved.

They will have a clearer idea on the prognosis on the 18th, but so far things are going really well.

The radiation is working at shrinking the tumors. She has regained feeling in places (like behind her knee) that she has not felt in ages. She has also had the energy to go shopping (with the help of a walker and wheel chair) so her spirits are greatly improved.

They will have a clearer idea on the prognosis on the 18th, but so far things are going really well.
    That's great news! Thanks for keeping us updated.

That's amazing! I'm shocked and pleased that it's working so well so quickly!

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Prayers being said that they continue to do so!!

I don't understand how I ended up the only female in the family (and it is a big family) who generally views shopping as exquisite torture, but I'm glad she is enjoying herself.

She really is irreplaceable. I know technically everyone is, but ... some people are more so.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast