This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, please don't ignore this

Default Re: Ladies, please don't ignore this

http://thelook.today.com/_news/2013/...oto-shoot?lite

Read the article. Watch the embedded documentary. It's 15 minutes but worth it.

This is real beauty and grace.

I hate cancer.

I'm hanging out with my parents for a couple of weeks (my husband stayed at home because he had to work). I got to see the most recent mri results of my mom's spine today. Almost every single vertebrae has cancer in it. Her blood markers have gone down, which is good. She will probably need another dose of radiation because the first hit missed some cancer in a rib and in the muscle under the spine.

It just hit me. I knew it was bad. I just hadn't seen the visual.

This sucks. This just absolutely sucks. And she's still acting like nothing has changed. And she's still popping pain pills like candy.

And my younger brother is a selfish immature a**hole. My dad is going to loose his wife, and she hasn't talked to him about it at all.

I am just so frustrated and depressed and anxious, and I am trying my best to be there for my dad and my mom but am not in a good mental place to. I just want to hug my husband.

Also, my niece was recently diagnosed on the autism spectrum and is in the process of being tested for Rett's Syndrome. She's still regressing. This also absolutely blows.

On a positive note, my friend with the cervical cancer had surgery and is now cancer free. She has also taken the opportunity to stop smoking, which is always a good thing.

(((AIWorm,))) I'm so sorry you're a) going through this and b) going through this without your husband's hugs right now. My thoughts are with you and your family... I wish you peace in your heart and strength to deal with all of the complications (and many side effects) of cancer. xox
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Hey kiddo, I'm sorry. I really am. Unfortunately this is a long road, and nothing will make it shorter. It may not seem like it, but she is in a much better place than she was when first diagnosed.

(((((atomicinchworm and family)))))

Atomicinchworm- sending positive thoughts and prayers for all. Know we are here for you. May you find the comfort and strength that you need at this time.

((((atomicinchworm and family)))) Many prayers and positive thoughts!!

(((atomicinchworm and family)))

My heart goes out to you and your family, inchworm. Hug your husband when he gets home from work, but in the meantime here's the best hug I can give online:
    (((((atomicinchworm)))))

Quote Originally Posted by atomicinchworm View Post
    I'm hanging out with my parents for a couple of weeks (my husband stayed at home because he had to work). I got to see the most recent mri results of my mom's spine today. Almost every single vertebrae has cancer in it. Her blood markers have gone down, which is good. She will probably need another dose of radiation because the first hit missed some cancer in a rib and in the muscle under the spine.

It just hit me. I knew it was bad. I just hadn't seen the visual.

This sucks. This just absolutely sucks. And she's still acting like nothing has changed. And she's still popping pain pills like candy.

And my younger brother is a selfish immature a**hole. My dad is going to loose his wife, and she hasn't talked to him about it at all.

I am just so frustrated and depressed and anxious, and I am trying my best to be there for my dad and my mom but am not in a good mental place to. I just want to hug my husband.

Also, my niece was recently diagnosed on the autism spectrum and is in the process of being tested for Rett's Syndrome. She's still regressing. This also absolutely blows.

On a positive note, my friend with the cervical cancer had surgery and is now cancer free. She has also taken the opportunity to stop smoking, which is always a good thing.
    BIG, BIG hugs for you and yours

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast