This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What's for lunch?

Default Re: What's for lunch?

Salad with grilled chicken and honey mustard dressing.

LongTallSally Guest

Meal replacement drink. It's almost four in the afternoon and I haven't eaten breakfast yet. Not hungry. The drink will do.

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...either or...I grew up eating it made with milk...and peanut butter sandwiches with bacon crumbles on 'em...divine!!!...
    That's how I had it as a kid too, with milk. I still remember the first time I had it made with water and almost gagged! Now, I only make it with water. Go figure......

Today was a fried chicken breast (eaten with all the fried stuff peeled off, thank you cholosteral level!) with some potatoe salad.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTallSally View Post
    Meal replacement drink. It's almost four in the afternoon and I haven't eaten breakfast yet. Not hungry. The drink will do.
    Isn't that what the astronauts drink? Today lunch consisted of potatoe soup , a roll and one of those little cup of peaches.

Tomatoe soup and slices of Summer Sausage!!

LongTallSally Guest

I'm going to have to see what I find in the grocery store. Going shopping in a bit and I feel like checking for deals on pizza or a lasagne. Normally, I do almost 100 percent home cooking now, but I just want something that's a bit bad for me.

Further to the leftover sandwich in the fridge that I posted about on Monday, I was dumb enough to actually eat it! Hey - it smelled okay. I don't know if that is why I felt sick yesterday. It was just overall lethargy with a bit of a temperature and once my body eliminated stuff (is that too graphic?) I definitely felt better. My glands in my throat were swollen so maybe it wasn't the sandwich. Anyway, next time I toss out the old "sangwidge" as they call them in Glasgow rather than eating it. Who knows if someone touched it on the weekend. Yuk!

Quote Originally Posted by tenngolfer View Post
    Meatloaf, green beans, and mashed potatos (with yeast roll). Good weather, a tad cool, a good day for eating out.
    good ole' southern meal! Making me hungry!

Quote Originally Posted by LongTallSally View Post
    Just had one of those for breakfast...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast