This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ayko Madder! lol

Default Re: Ayko Madder! lol

Okay okay, I admit I pushed my macho limits slightly over the borderline and I apologize for that and I hope you all accept my sincerest apologies. I am getting back into civilian life after many years of extended missions without leave. I already asked in one message here to please let me know if I am out of line as a new active member Ayko such advice is welcome, duh. I think it was in the Tommyknockers thread that I stated that. I am going now to double check...

Sincerely Sorry Ayko.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    Okay okay, I admit I pushed my macho limits slightly over the borderline and I apologize for that and I hope you all accept my sincerest apologies. I am getting back into civilian life after many years of extended missions without leave. I already asked in one message here to please let me know if I am out of line as a new active member Ayko such advice is welcome, duh. I think it was in the Tommyknockers thread that I stated that. I am going now to double check...

Sincerely Sorry Ayko.
    Appreciated, Sir. A most admirable of qualities for one to admit a wrong. Just relax, man. There truly are a lot of good people here. Simply try and enjoy yourself.

Glass half full. It always is. No matter the view point of the beholder. (giving/receiving me own advice)

Sincerely Sorry Ayko.
    I appreciate your words, but I remain skeptical of your sincerity. I will give you the benefit of the doubt.....for now. ♥

What a strange little thread.

Nice reply Ally however, Divine said the words better....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXoGjYO7TY

Nice reply Ally however, Divine said the words better....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXoGjYO7TY
    Just in case you misunderstood Ally, the Song from Divine entitled You Think You're A Man from that link is from April Spirit to the self proclaimed divine ruler of bandaids..

I have taken Avril as my recruit. The self proclaimed rulers of bandiads should wonder which unemployment office country accepts their applicatio. Japan is waiting.

There is always barber college. Network fan wannabes stated and said they hate me and so I hate them too! lets Rock!

Just in case you misunderstood Ally, the Song from Divine entitled You Think You're A Man from that link is from April Spirit to the self proclaimed divine ruler of bandaids..

I have taken Avril as my recruit. The self proclaimed rulers of bandiads should wonder which unemployment office country accepts their applicatio. Japan is waiting

There is always barber college. Network fan wannabes stated and said they hate me and so I hate them too! lets Rock!
    Say what now?!

If you're expecting this little fishee to bite then you're gonna need some tastier bait.

And a bigger boat.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    Say what now?!

If you're expecting this little fishee to bite then you're gonna need some tastier bait.

And a bigger boat.
    Bigger than over twenty centimeters? You obviously have never tried my boat but, that is okay because I doubt your port has enough room. Marcel's is smaller and he looks like me so what do you mean tastier bait?

Dangerously close to the delete button.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Dangerously close to the delete button.

What can I say Modster? I always attract "them".

*Backs out of thread warily...*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast