This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 125

Thread: "Knocking At Your Door"

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,030

    Default Re: "Knocking At Your Door"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    Sorry about that Sundrop, nobody is perfect. The rest of you are being too sensitive to my macho style, I think. I am only countering since it is one man against all of you. I am not taking it that seriously and I mean what I state with a grain of salt, as they say. Give yourselves a chance to get to know me better first. I appreciate the input but, let us keep it concise. I am having fun stating facts, some serious and some not so serious. Please have a relax. Try smoking cigarettes. Works for me....
    You're right, nobody is perfect......BUT......you have made it a point to negatively impact almost every reply made to your posts. We're not mind readers. You could be a little more precise about your thoughts.

    Why do you feel that it has to be you against all of us?.......or anyone against anyone else, for that matter? We are a close group here......you won't find another place as special anywhere else. Instead of setting yourself up to be against us, try having fun with us.

    Maybe you should give yourself a chance to get to know us better before you go making negative comments all willy nilly. I'm not opposed to giving you a chance, but you owe Frank/blunthead a sincere apology. The raking you gave him about friendship and names was so uncool.

    I don't like cigarettes.....they stink. Maybe you should take your own advice, and try to relax and be nice ♥

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky
    Posts
    5,859

    Default Re: "Knocking At Your Door"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    The rest of you are being too sensitive to my macho style, I think.
    *SNRT!*
    Your freakin' killin' me here Camacho!!!

    Oh my, is he like the baby Jesus?
    Naaahhh, completely different flava o' Machomania altogether, no big twilight/geezer career comebacks on that one guaranteed, is what I'm sayin'.

    Hey, the "rest of us", is bein' polite.
    And hey hey, that, 'gettin' to know me', stuff, now that works both ways, and the bulk of it rests on you, you oh so very musky manly Macho Man you.
    Feel free to speak freely, I mean I'm just a big ol' sissy boy cowering in anticipation of a reeeeally good & most well deserved spankin'...psst, 'cowering', that'll be our own little safe word, 'k?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,210

    Default Re: "Knocking At Your Door"

    Hey Ayko - on behalf of a certain Hossenpepper dude who can't be with us right now, might I offer you a big ole possum burrito?

    My heart was ripped out of my chest first in July, stuffed back in temporarily, and then yanked permanently in November. I don't know how I've survived since then - maybe I'm such a bee-yotch, as implied by the crafty individual who performed the cardiac surgery on me, that I can exist without one. On some levels I can completely relate to what you're going through. I understand people respond to grief in different ways, so maybe when you've figured out a way to handle what happened between you and your wife, you'll feel better....and won't come across as such an a$$hat in future posts. I know I've had to watch myself here. I've even apologized to a few people behind the scenes for misinterpreted posts.

    I'm just sayin'.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,847

    Default Re: "Knocking At Your Door"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    Try smoking cigarettes. Works for me....
    That is questionable advice, but I appreciate the sentiment behind the words.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    374

    Default Re: "Knocking At Your Door"

    In keeping with the OP's je ne sais quoi, I offer a haiku.

    Wind blows through the field
    Susurration comes to mind
    Nutters gather here

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: "Knocking At Your Door"

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    Hey Ayko - on behalf of a certain Hossenpepper dude who can't be with us right now, might I offer you a big ole possum burrito?

    My heart was ripped out of my chest first in July, stuffed back in temporarily, and then yanked permanently in November. I don't know how I've survived since then - maybe I'm such a bee-yotch, as implied by the crafty individual who performed the cardiac surgery on me, that I can exist without one. On some levels I can completely relate to what you're going through. I understand people respond to grief in different ways, so maybe when you've figured out a way to handle what happened between you and your wife, you'll feel better....and won't come across as such an a$$hat in future posts. I know I've had to watch myself here. I've even apologized to a few people behind the scenes for misinterpreted posts.

    I'm just sayin'.
    I appreciate your words. It is diificult to explain my position without writing a long essay so, as I continue trying to state, let us forget it and move on. As far as my wife goes we have been in touch since and have made up with wonderful plans for the future together. That will definitely help!


    Tommyknockers Tommyknockers
    Knocking at the door
    Falling from the skies
    Washing up on the shore

    Ayko-5
    all others-0

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wakefield Yorkshire England
    Posts
    982

    Default Re: "Knocking At Your Door"

    Tommyknockers Tommyknockers
    Knocking at the door
    Crazy man Ayko
    Keeps cheating with the score

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    374

    Default Re: "Knocking At Your Door"

    Quote Originally Posted by champ1966 View Post
    Tommyknockers Tommyknockers
    Knocking at the door
    Crazy man Ayko
    Keeps cheating with the score
    500 interwebs for Champ!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,805

    Default Re: "Knocking At Your Door"




    TommyKnockers Tommyknockers
    Knocking at the door,
    Ayko won't find that funny Champ,
    But please sir, can we have some more?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    17,667

    Default Re: "Knocking At Your Door"

    Tommyknockers, Tommyknockers
    Knocking at the door.
    Ever hear of Hooters?
    They gots knockers galore!(thank you, thank you very much)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2013, 07:54 AM
  2. 11/22/63 Small "Mistake"
    By Boxcar W in forum 11/22/63
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: July 9th, 2013, 12:48 AM
  3. "The Powder Mile"
    By Bryan James in forum General Discussion & Questions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: January 25th, 2013, 03:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •