Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
No More Twinkies!? - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No More Twinkies!?

Default Re: No More Twinkies!?

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    I must say, I am very surprised that GNT did not comment on this.
    ...some of em are WAY to easy.....

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    But but but, now what are them poor poor poor Cockroaches supposed to eat?
    ....leftover granola....

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ....leftover granola....

h you, always pullin' my leg, even the bone crushing jaws of a pack o' hungry Hyenas can barely chow down on that stuff...when it's fresh.

h you, always pullin' my leg, even the bone crushing jaws of a pack o' hungry Hyenas can barely chow down on that stuff...when it's fresh.
    ...Euell Gibbons would beg to differ....

Oh yum, granulated brown concrete and milk.
    R.I.P. Euell, but that's just what one might expect to get, oh come on now you know, for bein' such a wild unrepentant stalker.

Oh yum, granulated brown concrete and milk.
    But if you drizzle on some honey, add the milk, and nuke them for a minute or two--just enough so they have a little crunch and aren't complete mush, you've got something that's tasty (yeah, yeah it probably has more to do with the honey than the Grape Nuts if we're going to be honest here) and warms your belly on a cold winter day. A nice change from oatmeal every so often.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    But if you drizzle on some honey, add the milk, and nuke them for a minute or two--just enough so they have a little crunch and aren't complete mush, you've got something that's tasty (yeah, yeah it probably has more to do with the honey than the Grape Nuts if we're going to be honest here) and warms your belly on a cold winter day. A nice change from oatmeal every so often.
    Yes, nuked grape nuts are good. I'm amazed at how much better they are that way.

I LOVE Grape Nuts as hot cereal. Haven't had that in forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    I LOVE Grape Nuts as hot cereal. Haven't had that in forever!
    ...try stewed bark & twigs for a REAL taste treat...

Honey sounds good, don't know why I ain't never tried that.
    When I was a kiddo about to walk miles in the blustery winter to school (oh yes oh yes I did, yeah okay maybe only a couple miles, but still...and with a freakin' trombone for a year too for Tommy Dorsey's sake), Mama would sometimes make me hot GrapeNuts with brown sugar, cinnamon, toasted pecans, and with a dollop of Half & Half on top, but only because she loved me so very much.
    Then she'd shove me out the door into the cold whilst tellin' me to quit snivlein' and whinin' like a little sissy boy, 'cause there was a kid somewhere in China that would love to eat a deeelicious bowl of anything, and then have to walk just a little ways in the cold to be able to even go to a school, much less with a trombone...yeah gee whiz, guess I shoulda been justa tad ashamed o' me ungrateful snotty self, huh?
    Well I got over it I did I did, 'cause now, while I might just try some hot GrapeNuts with honey one day, y'all can just bet your sweet bippies you ain't never gonna ever catch me walkin' anywhere, anytime, with no freakin' trombone ever again, and I could give a good hoot up the holler to whomever in China wants to take a freezin' yo' azzzzz off long walk with one, even after a good hot breakfast.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast