This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: No More Twinkies!?

LongTallSally Guest

Default Re: No More Twinkies!?

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...try stewed bark & twigs for a REAL taste treat...
    Have some of this. They sell it where I work. They're honest. They included twigs on the label.

Attachment 16468

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    Have some of this. They sell it where I work. They're honest. They included twigs on the label.

Attachment 16468
    ....just add your own squirrel...

My apologies. The twinkies thing might be my fault. Two days before this hit the news I phoned them. I was asking questions about their allergy labelling. Turns out some of their products are produced in facilities free of my allergens....but they chose not to include "may contain" on the labels of at risk product. The CSR was willing to tell me what was safe, but I was not willing to try to keep track of it....and what if they move stuff from one facility to another?

So, I ended the call saying something along the lines of being disappointed when a company is SO BIG they can just brush aside a lot of potential customers and if they ever decide they want to make more sales, just improve their labelling.

so....I didn't mean to curse them. But, I must admit, the timing DID make me laugh.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345