This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Random Questions

Default Re: Random Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Sorry, will try to remember to ask him when the opportunity arises.
    ...you mean NONE of rour replies were based on reality?...pshaw!....

Quote Originally Posted by Daveboyjones View Post
    None of my questions have really been answered. Perhaps Miss Mod will know?

No need, Marhsa - I talked to Steve about it this morning. He said, "Yes" to all of the above. He also told me that he took martial arts lessons from a real-life ninja, and worked as an assassin for the government during the Vietnam war. I asked if he'd show me his ninja mask, but he said the only time he wears it is when he's "working," and that if you ever saw him wearing the mask, it means you're dead meat.

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by SusanNorton View Post
    No need, Marhsa - I talked to Steve about it this morning. He said, "Yes" to all of the above. He also told me that he took martial arts lessons from a real-life ninja, and worked as an assassin for the government during the Vietnam war. I asked if he'd show me his ninja mask, but he said the only time he wears it is when he's "working," and that if you ever saw him wearing the mask, it means you're dead meat.

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

She's Back!!!!!!

You're welcome.

I miss you kid.

You're welcome.

Me, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12