This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hobbit Animal Deaths

Default Re: Hobbit Animal Deaths

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    I used to work with an organization that did this but they ran out of money and closed.

You're doing just fine on your soapbox. (Though that it no way means I agree with all you're saying! )
    I personally know or have known a few people who on their own trap feral cats, have them desexed and ear-clipped, and release them back to their colonies. Mind you, these are just random people I know. I didn't meet them through any kind of animal-related contact. I think it would be pretty easy to get that going in various neighborhoods if vets and shelters would agree to free/very low-cost neuters. We also have a local BBQ place that hosts a feral colony, but I don't think that's intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicinchworm View Post
    shelters that kill 90% of their animals or less.
    errr. save 90% or more.

*cough*

Atomicinchworm is my niece,
    ...MB nepotism...cool!...one favor though Ms. Inch, if I may be so forward as to call you that-could ya do my old ocular gadgets a help, and make your font size bigger?...like yer posts, just tired of havin' nose snudge marks on me monitor tryin' to read em...

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...MB nepotism...cool!...one favor though Ms. Inch, if I may be so forward as to call you that-could ya do my old ocular gadgets a help, and make your font size bigger?...like yer posts, just tired of havin' nose snudge marks on me monitor tryin' to read em...
    The thoughtless callousness of the young, amirite?

Err. Sorry. I didn't even think about changing the font. This should be bigger. Hopefully. If I did it right.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicinchworm View Post
    Err. Sorry. I didn't even think about changing the font. This should be bigger. Hopefully. If I did it right.
    ...oh, if only it was that easy to get all things bigger...the wishes of the older amirite?....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456