This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Way to go, Canadian boy!

Default Re: Way to go, Canadian boy!

Even Chuck E Cheese was excited?

Nate, I really do not consider Justin to be a hero. I was only pleased that he was so many awards at the Music Awards. He is a cleancut kid who appeals to the young girl....every generation has one.
    I do not understand why people would get so upset and would dislike a young boy because he has done well for himself. He is not some druggie kid with razor blades and bones coming out of his hair.

For Canadian heros, my worship would go to folks like Terry Fox. My respect would be for the men and women who wear the uniforms and get in harms way in some hostile hot country....or on our city streets to keep the peace.

A hero to me is not a singer or a hockey player who gets millions for chasing a puck on the ice. I can give credit where credit is due, however.

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    Nate, I really do not consider Justin to be a hero. I was only pleased that he was so many awards at the Music Awards. He is a cleancut kid who appeals to the young girl....every generation has one.
    I do not understand why people would get so upset and would dislike a young boy because he has done well for himself. He is not some druggie kid with razor blades and bones coming out of his hair.

For Canadian heros, my worship would go to folks like Terry Fox. My respect would be for the men and women who wear the uniforms and get in harms way in some hostile hot country....or on our city streets to keep the peace.

A hero to me is not a singer or a hockey player who gets millions for chasing a puck on the ice. I can give credit where credit is due, however.
    ....well said maid, well said....

He is a cleancut kid who appeals to the young girl....every generation has one.
    Very well said.

I agree. He is a better role model than certain celebrities.

Yes, Donny Osmond anyone? I had the poster. Well I had J5 too...

Well said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12