Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Can we show off our crafts? - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we show off our crafts?

Default Re: Can we show off our crafts?

todash I know a lot of crafters, but I don't know anyone else that does glass etching. love your work.

Shasta, beautiful stocking and cat painting. (I don't see a second painting.)

Attachment 16465

I'm a stitcher....

I make swags and wreaths

Attachment 16466

Wow!! you are all so talented! Annamarie that stocking is beautiful!! Todash, Very nice!! My FIL does glass etching and stained glass too.....I've been begging him to teach me when he has time.

Quote Originally Posted by nate_watkins View Post
    My craft is in liquid form. It's best seen in a glass.
    What, no picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Becks19 View Post
    Wow!! you are all so talented! Annamarie that stocking is beautiful!! Todash, Very nice!! My FIL does glass etching and stained glass too.....I've been begging him to teach me when he has time.
    Thanks! I just used etching cream. Easy peasy! Well, actually, cutting out the stencils manually is hard, but if one had a Cricut or similar machine, THEN it would be easy peasy. I like the idea of doing stained glass as well. Really, I'm just getting into crafts (kind of like Shasta) and realizing that I really enjoy them, so I don't truly have a specialty, nor have I mastered any particularly difficult skills. Basically, I do whatever *thing* that will get the image I see out of my head and into the real world; I'll probably always be a jack of all trades and master of none when it comes to crafting. I do rather love glass, though.

Attachment 16467...here's a "Snowman Tree" my beautiful better half crafted last Christmas...

OH MY GOD! I would have so bought this when I had goats. I put a sweatshirt on a sick goat once, that this would have been perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...Jeez, youse guys am goooooood!....ME?....this is pretty much what I've come up with...

Oh, before the glass, this was the last thing I did, these cool little ID tags for my Splenda and sugar bowls so we wouldn't have to lift the lids to tell them apart anymore. They're made of copper blanks and chains, plus printed labels with burnt edges, and I got to use one of my favorite things, Mod Podge!!

How do you post a picture of a craft in here? Do you have to load it first to photobucket or similar site? And which one of those thingies do you copy--ing, html, www. There's four of them and I never know which one to hit.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast