This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: There is a full moon today

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    3,331

    Default Re: There is a full moon today

    Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...I saw behavioral changes at the hospital where I worked during times of a full moon or dramatic atmospheric changes, and I see it at the prison as well...luna-cy is well named...
    Are you a guard? (If you don't mind me asking) or are you a practical nurse who provides health care to the inmates? Sorry for being so nosy. I figure either role would work for you since you stand about 6 foot 12 inches or somethin' like that

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    364

    Default Re: There is a full moon today

    I used to work in communications and when full moon occurred, people behaved like they were all screwed up, saying bad things and even yelling at me or my co-workers. It's funny how some folks are getting influenced by lady moon. It never bothered me though...or maybe it did, and I was not aware of it.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Yet to be discovered
    Posts
    1,571

    Default Re: There is a full moon today

    I got a chance to see the full moon at around 5:00 am. The sky had cleared up, but by mid-morning, the clouds came back.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    17,667

    Default Re: There is a full moon today

    Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    Are you a guard? (If you don't mind me asking) or are you a practical nurse who provides health care to the inmates? Sorry for being so nosy. I figure either role would work for you since you stand about 6 foot 12 inches or somethin' like that
    ...I'm an RN that works Third Shift in the infirmary...

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    3,331

    Default Re: There is a full moon today

    Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...I'm an RN that works Third Shift in the infirmary...
    We have a facility here called Stony Mountain that is in the town of Stony Mountain. It's a medium security facility. I heard a couple of stories from a friend who was a former guard. I think he is glad to be retired now. You must see a different side of people but it's good you're in health care. It sounds much more pleasant than being a guard

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    17,667

    Default Re: There is a full moon today

    Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    We have a facility here called Stony Mountain that is in the town of Stony Mountain. It's a medium security facility. I heard a couple of stories from a friend who was a former guard. I think he is glad to be retired now. You must see a different side of people but it's good you're in health care. It sounds much more pleasant than being a guard
    ...except for the blood, disease etc......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. What's Your Theme Song Today (continued)
    By J.T. Adams in forum Chattery Teeth (Other)
    Replies: 2094
    Last Post: October 29th, 2013, 02:50 AM
  2. I am happy today because...part II
    By Srbo in forum Chattery Teeth (Other)
    Replies: 1507
    Last Post: October 27th, 2013, 12:08 AM
  3. I am ticked off today because...
    By fushingfeef in forum Chattery Teeth (Other)
    Replies: 1086
    Last Post: October 7th, 2013, 03:08 PM
  4. Is Pennywise in Full Dark, No Stars?
    By Falseprohet in forum Full Dark, No Stars
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: April 24th, 2013, 11:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •