Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Now I've Heard It All - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now I've Heard It All

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Default Re: Now I've Heard It All

I can't believe they legalized it in 1969. Not ever passing a law to ban it is one thing, but actually legalizing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I find it just incomprehensible. Some people go on about homosexuality being against "God's will" and the idea of legally allowing same-sex marriages should be verboten but sex with animals is okay and still not legally prohibited in some states?!

The info I could find was about a year old, but this is the list of states that allegedly allow bestiality

Alabama, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Montana, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming

Also, it is legal in the American Samoa and Guam
    I knew there was something wrong when I lived in NC. They created a CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT to prevent gay marriage yet you can have sex with a dog. Backwards.

you can have sex with a dog. Backwards.
    \

....oooooo, kinky.....

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    I can't believe they legalized it in 1969. Not ever passing a law to ban it is one thing, but actually legalizing it?
    Ugh! Bestiality should be banned everywhere! You would think that would be a given?? It really takes a sick and disturbed individual to do this to an animal. If I ever wished for a dog/animal to bite, this would be the time!

I have to say, normally when I talk about gay marriage I say "You can marry a GOAT if you want to, as long as the goat agrees." I then go on to talk about how I also support poligamy (not that it's for me), as long as everyone agrees, because why do I care what ANYONE does in the bedroom. I use this as an illustration that it really doesn't matter what willing adults do, as long as all of the adutls agree.

After thinking about this thread I may have to change my argument. I didn't realize people would actually say that animals can show signs of wanting it, if you will.

I am now traumatized just typing this.

There are no words........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12