Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
So...it is getting close to Christmas... - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So...it is getting close to Christmas...

Default Re: So...it is getting close to Christmas...

Quote Originally Posted by mstay View Post
    I am so not ready! I'm having a hard time feeling the Christmas spirit this year. I am a great procrastinator though so I will get it all done by the big day.

Staro - what's Mummering?
    ...I ain't me favor favorite Maid...but ibackpackcanada.com/mummering-newfoundland-christmas-tradition....

...and what?..."Sunday-go-to-meeting" socks, coz they're "holey"???....

...waitin' on my "unused sick leave" bonus money to hit my account-then pray my wife's presents get here before Christamas Day-if not, me and the dogs are gonna be mighty chummy....

I had fish and brewis for supper last last Neesy.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Did the tree up the other day, well actually it's a Corn Plant (not the amaizing real deal corn plant, but a "Corn Plant", can ya ear me now), some years it's a stick...hey, we've had some pretty swell sticks if I don't mind sayin' so meself, and I most assuredly, don't...branch of river polished driftwood I jammed into a big jar of old marbles and strung up with white & blue lights, that was my all time favorite...sadly, the borderline(ish) sociopath, yet oh so very fashionable, ex Mrs. PatTheHat, she done got custody of all my best wood..hmm, perhaps I should rephrase that..nah.
    Butt yep, it's definitely that glorious Tinsel time o' year 'round here it truly tis....

Ho Ho Hole & A Very Meowrry Christmas!
    From Downtown Buster Brown, Meany Jumpy Beany, & Smokey Hokey Dokey

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    I live far away from family members so it's always gift cards, gift cards, gift cards! Easy breezy! I do buy little things for some of my co-workers, nothing major. Haven't started decorating yet. I usually do that about a week before Christmas. That way, they can stay up thru the New Year!
    I'll send you my mailing address! HO HO HO

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    I had fish and brewis for supper last last Neesy.
    I worked with a Newfoundlander named Jeannie Rowe and she was quite funny and very down to Earth. She brought some in once so we could try it (many years ago back in Trenton, Ontario) by the way on a completely different subject did you see Winnipeg is the crime capital of Canada? We beat Edmonton this year. I am not sure if I should be proud or not... (NOT I think)

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    Okay, do you have werewolf toenails? This happens at our house because my youngest son has werewolf toenails. Which grosses me out beyond belief.

I've started shopping, wrapping and decorating. I've had a couple of setbacks, but moving ahead albiet a little slower than I wanted.
    I would not be suprised if that is what kind of toenails I have because they sure are tough buggers. My husband always complains about them even if I cut them short. Hmmm, could that explain the weird hairs that are starting to sprout? Someone told me that that was menopause. Yeah right-I'm wolfing out! Something else to worry about gee-thanks.LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12