This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Our fuzzballs

Default Re: Our fuzzballs

Todash - Can I PLEASE have Whitey?

My first picture is Stella. While I rescued her when she was, like, a day old in a snow storm and bottle fed her and taught her how to poop, well, she hates me. She definitely belongs to my husband and her favorite place is on his shoulder. This is her at the vet.

Attachment 16500

This is her portrait that my husband took.

Attachment 16501

This one is my kitty, Mathilda. I love, love, love her. Her little face is split right down the middle. When she was younger you could really see it - half gray, half orange. At 14 now, she's a whole lotta gray!

Attachment 16502

And finally, this is how we sleep every single night. This was watching TV, though.

Attachment 16503

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    so please forgive me if these are repeats for any of y'all.

Attachment 16498
    Doesn't matter because he's still adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    Todash - Can I PLEASE have Whitey?
    I'm sorry, but I can't give him up. He is the only one who likes me best; he follows me around like a dog! And he tolerates being hugged and cuddled, as long as he also gets belly rubs. Also (and maybe my favorite thing), if I ask him a question, he always answers with a squeaky little meow. He's my sweet baboo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    And finally, this is how we sleep every single night. This was watching TV, though.

Attachment 16503
    This is one of the sweetest pictures I've seen of someone with their cat. :-)
    Both the kitties have wonderful faces, Stella's puffy like an owl and Mathilda's all tiger-y and wild.

I'm waiting for Spidey to post her menagerie. :-)

Magnificent cats-- and yes, pets need pets too. Have to find the cord for my camera so can download a few pictures.

Goony Mao

Attachment 16504

Rugdiving Mao (courtesy of Sundrop, who got down on her stomach to snap him in action)

Attachment 16505

I'll go ahead and add some photos.

Obviously there are Kramer and Percival. Kramer is Whitey's and Little Miss's brother. He's very very sweet but very very neurotic. He's very nervous, and still hides from new people even though nothing bad has happened to him ever. It's inherited from their mother.

Percival is crazy, but awesome. He is afraid of nothing, and loves going new places and exploring. You should have seen him at the vet's office. She was completely charmed by him. Of course, he just wants you to think he's cute...before he charges into and refuses to get out of the refrigerator over and over again. Or before he tries to climb the window frame. Or before he tries to pull out a basket full of stuff to see if any of the stuff is stuff he would want. Or when he's doing something bad, gets sprayed with a spray bottle and looks at you like you are an idiot...and then continues what he is doing. He's non-stop, but he's very sweet and snuggly. Which is probably why we still have him. :P He also loves all things crinkly. Which is why he made himself a nest in a plastic bag.

Elouise is my axolotl. I love this little thing so much. She's really cute and is quite the little beggar. We recently upgraded her tank to a 20 gal, and she seems pretty happy about it. She eats one whole earthworm every other day, though by the way she acts you'd think she was starving.

I have a little 9 gallon tank with a betta, 8 green neon tetra, 3 algae eating shrimp, and a nerite snail.

And I have a 75 gallon with angelfish, 2 bushynose plecos, a dozen HY511 tetra, dwarf rainbowfish, nerite snails, and my very favorite fish in the world my synodontis eupterus. I call him syno for short. They are a species of African upside catfish. He/she is about 8-10 inches long and rules the tank. My 75 is a little different from this photo now, but it's close enough.

Also, my apologies for the huge photos. I'm a little lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicinchworm View Post
    I'll go ahead and add some photos.

Obviously there are Kramer and Percival. Kramer is Whitey's and Little Miss's brother. He's very very sweet but very very neurotic. He's very nervous, and still hides from new people even though nothing bad has happened to him ever. It's inherited from their mother.

Percival is crazy, but awesome.

Elouise is my axolotl. I love this little thing so much. She's really cute and is quite the little beggar. We recently upgraded her tank to a 20 gal, and she seems pretty happy about it. She eats one whole earthworm every other day, though by the way she acts you'd think she was starving.
    Percival has got to be part Siamese with those eyes! Isn't it hilarious how cats love bags of any kind?? The bags make noise and are great hiding places.

Your who-zee-what-ll named Eloise looks like a caricature of herself! How did you learn it's a female??

Todash - He LOOKS like a cuddle-bunny, which is why I want him! Mathilda's sweet thing is that when I tell her to give me a kiss she sticks her little mouth out so we can kiss. But Stella will talk to Jason and they can have whole conversations. I think it's pretty cool.

Lily - Thanks! She loves the cuddles and I love cuddling her. That's just how we lay in bed, though sometimes she'll put her head on the pillow. Or if it's really cold she'll just go under the covers and snuggle on my stomach. I do not know what I'd do without her!

Atom - I'm sorry but that white thing freaks me out. It looks like a cartoon! Is it a lizard?

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    Thanks! Speaking of beautiful cats, I would like to give a brief little shout-out to the Petsmart cat food, Authority. I have watched food after food change their ingredients to crap ("corn meal, chicken byproducts, metal shavings we swept up off the floor"), but Authority continues to have chicken as their first ingredient. And the cost is reasonable, especially if you buy the bigger bags. (I buy a 20 lb. bag about once a month or so and typically pay just a little over a dollar a pound.) It's a great, economical choice. And a healthy cat is a beautiful cat.

So ... I need to see some fuzzy pictures, people.
    Thanks for the tip on the cat food. My older cat barfs occasionally and it seems like he usually does it on the rug so maybe the food you mention will help eliminate that problem. I will try to post pics of my two Siamese but sometimes it comes up as saying the pictures are too big and I am unsure how to resize them smaller. I think the biggest allowed here is 1042 x 1042. Can you help with that (since you are very computer savvy)?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast