This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: im on book 4 for the first time, which book shoujld i read next- Book 5 or 8?

Default Re: im on book 4 for the first time, which book shoujld i read next- Book 5 or 8?

Quote Originally Posted by joeydrunk View Post
    also how many posts do i have to make in this forum before they will be posted automatically and i wont have to be monitored by a moderator?
    Might have to keep yer eye on this one, Mod.

Default Re: im on book 4 for the first time, which book shoujld i read next- Book 5 or 8?

thankyou miss mod...i appreciate you aproving my posts so quickly....i have never belonged to a foryum where the posts where permenately moderated, but thats cool. so have they found another studio since it was dropped once again in agust from warner who is hbos sister studio or is it still in pre production like it has always been when there is no studio on board in the sense that howard is still pushing forward, still searching for a studio once again, talking to actors, working on the script with rewrites, finding ways to cut the budget, etc. - becuase if they cant find a studio none of that will matter.
    Media Rights Capital is currently the company most interested in developing this but it hasn't progressed beyond pre-production.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Might have to keep yer eye on this one, Mod.

haha....just have never been in a forum that does this and i thought it might be a pain having a conversation with a bunch of people if everybodys post are getting mod;d just seemed like a waist of time if everybody is responsible adults. so far the mod has been fairly on top of it though so i dont see a problem with it. if i do then il go elsewhere. it has nothing to do with being moniored per say though-just timing and hassle

awesome, thankyou for the reply, i appreciate it. thats great news

haha....just have never been in a forum that does this and i thought it might be a pain having a conversation with a bunch of people if everybodys post are getting mod;d just seemed like a waist of time if everybody is responsible adults. so far the mod has been fairly on top of it though so i dont see a problem with it. if i do then il go elsewhere. it has nothing to do with being moniored per say though-just timing and hassle
    I trust you know I'm joking. I predict you're gonna dig this site and be impressed. Keep posting!

@gntlight....my original thought exactly.....so its basically a toss up of getting to him better as to help understand and enjoy the rest of the journey vs. being able to go back for a family reunion. since you have read these which do yyou tjhink would benefit my overall enjoyment of the series more?
    ...if I knew then what I know now-AND had had TWTTKH, I would have read straight through...either way the journey is one to be treasured and savored...

I would wait until you've finished the entire series before you read Wind Through the Keyhole. I recently reread the entire series and found that was worked best for me.

John

I really think it should be read between books 4 and 5, that was its intention and after reading it, I find that it would be kinda silly to read it afterwards it creates such a perfect bridge between books 4 and 5.

It works either way. I say go ahead and read it now.

a haunted,drafty balcony overseeing my kingdom...waiting for my King...

This is all very interesting...I just finished DT 4 and am looking for #5, so I wonder if I should read TWTTKH first and then go to #5? Now I'm confused!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast