Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Afterlife? - Page 4

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Afterlife?

Default Re: Afterlife?

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    It may already have been asked but... The story being so brilliant, i was wondering if there will be a standalone printed version?
    I believe that even a small print-run with the benefits going to the UMass if needed, would be a great edition :-)
    I would think it would be considered for a future short story collection.

I tried buying the Tin House magazine today with "Afterlife" published in it. Barnes & Noble & a local New Orleans newsstand does not carry it. Does anyone know where I could purchase this magazine? Thanks

Amazon has it and also the publisher's website.

Quote Originally Posted by aintshesweet View Post
    I tried buying the Tin House magazine today with "Afterlife" published in it. Barnes & Noble & a local New Orleans newsstand does not carry it. Does anyone know where I could purchase this magazine? Thanks
    I order it from B&N.com.

I also occasionally use proper grammar. I ordered it from B&N.com. Here's a link:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/tin-...=9780985046972

Looking forward to reading it; I saw the video of King reading it at the lecture and thought it was terrific.

I bought mine at Books a Million. Great story.

I just read Afterlife and then i went to the UMASS site and listened to Steve read it. Brilliant. Just on top of his game. I loved it. It made me tear up and think a lot of thoughts. One of my favorites now.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234