This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Use of forum member names?

Freemansburg PA, sort of near Philadelphia

Default Re: Use of forum member names?

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    Ha! I was conceived there.....
    I'm thankful that I don't know what my name would be based on that criteria!

Quote Originally Posted by Vose View Post
    I'm thankful that I don't know what my name would be based on that criteria!
    You mean your name might have been Billiard or Impala?

Freemansburg PA, sort of near Philadelphia

Lol - or haystack or even bed or kitchen floor ... it wouldn't matter really, I'd just rather not know!

Quote Originally Posted by Vose View Post
    Lol - or haystack or even bed or kitchen floor ... it wouldn't matter really, I'd just rather not know!
    Yeah, me too. The event was traumatic enough, I do not need to know why my name is Trader Vic.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Yeah, me too. The event was traumatic enough, I do not need to know why my name is Trader Vic.
    My parents thought it was a HILARIOUS party trick to have people ask why I was named Shasta and have little 5-year-old me says "I was conceived there." It became such a routine that I never even thought about it. I do vaguely remember being a tiny bit freaked out when I realized what conceived meant, but I have only seen my parents in a room together twice in my entire life so I have absolutely no opportunity for a visual in my head, thank god!

Most people I know call me Champ,only my family and work colleagues call me Paul.It sometimes feels weird when someone calls me Paul

Sally?
    Funny you chose that name, both of my daughters love that name and always call their dolls "Sally"!

I don't have my real name posted for a reason. I like to make that known on my own time.
    Most people don't remember it because "Lily" has trumped most everything else. Even when some people know my first name, they STILL calll me "Lily".
    Go figure.

People like to call me Jo or Johanna here, depends but I am fine with both or just my username Jojo

My parents thought it was a HILARIOUS party trick to have people ask why I was named Shasta and have little 5-year-old me says "I was conceived there." It became such a routine that I never even thought about it. I do vaguely remember being a tiny bit freaked out when I realized what conceived meant, but I have only seen my parents in a room together twice in my entire life so I have absolutely no opportunity for a visual in my head, thank god!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast