Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Offended by Christmas greetings... - Page 8

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 101

Thread: Offended by Christmas greetings...

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    14,080

    Default Re: Offended by Christmas greetings...

    Sorry, but just looking at the picture of that makes me have to control my gag reflex--seriously. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do this, Staro, but you held up your end of the bargain and I'm the one who put it out in the first place so before the week is over, I'll do it.


  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,030

    Default Re: Offended by Christmas greetings...

    Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...here ya go girls.....just whipped em up in my gender neutral ez-bake oven...

    Well, put 'em back!!!!.....I don't think they're done

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,805

    Default Re: Offended by Christmas greetings...

    What is that in GNTLGNT's pic? I recognise the fries part but not the rest.

    It doesn't look appetising, at all, say sorry!

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    14,080

    Default Re: Offended by Christmas greetings...

    I think that's cheese curds and gravy. That combination is the Canadian food called poutine.


  5. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    wyoming
    Posts
    2,207

    Default Re: Offended by Christmas greetings...

    Is it like cottage cheese?

    I don't think I could do it either. The gravy I probably could, but not the cheese curds.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,030

    Default Re: Offended by Christmas greetings...

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I think that's cheese curds and gravy. That combination is the Canadian food called poutine.
    ....and you agreed to eat that?!?!......what were you thinking?????

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    14,080

    Default Re: Offended by Christmas greetings...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
    ....and you agreed to eat that?!?!......what were you thinking?????
    It was actually my idea (yeah, I know, what was I thinking?!). I drew the line at the cheese curds but it's not that appetizing (to me) with the gravy either. Something about fried food with gravy on it just doesn't sound right. Staro held up her end with eating fries with mayo, though, so I'm going to at least try it. I got over my queasiness of eating fried calamari so maybe it won't be as bad as I think.


  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,030

    Default Re: Offended by Christmas greetings...

    Maybe it will be okay.......

    I agreed to try sushi, and I don't like anything that swims......I kinda hope my guy has forgotten about it

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,805

    Default Re: Offended by Christmas greetings...

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    It was actually my idea (yeah, I know, what was I thinking?!). I drew the line at the cheese curds but it's not that appetizing (to me) with the gravy either. Something about fried food with gravy on it just doesn't sound right. Staro held up her end with eating fries with mayo, though, so I'm going to at least try it. I got over my queasiness of eating fried calamari so maybe it won't be as bad as I think.
    Fries with gravy is quite nice, I've had that a few times. Never with cheese curds, though. After seeing that picture I don't think I'll ever try it either. Ooh and fried calamari turns my stomach...

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    14,080

    Default Re: Offended by Christmas greetings...

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    Fries with gravy is quite nice, I've had that a few times. Never with cheese curds, though. After seeing that picture I don't think I'll ever try it either. Ooh and fried calamari turns my stomach...
    At least with the batter on it, I can forget about what's underneath. I'm thinking the gravy on the fries won't be horrible but not likely it will be a regular part of the menu. I'll stick with the mayo.


Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •