Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Offended by Christmas greetings... - Page 8

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Offended by Christmas greetings...

Default Re: Offended by Christmas greetings...

Sorry, but just looking at the picture of that makes me have to control my gag reflex--seriously. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do this, Staro, but you held up your end of the bargain and I'm the one who put it out in the first place so before the week is over, I'll do it.

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...here ya go girls.....just whipped em up in my gender neutral ez-bake oven...

Well, put 'em back!!!!.....I don't think they're done

What is that in GNTLGNT's pic? I recognise the fries part but not the rest.

It doesn't look appetising, at all, say sorry!

I think that's cheese curds and gravy. That combination is the Canadian food called poutine.

Is it like cottage cheese?

I don't think I could do it either. The gravy I probably could, but not the cheese curds.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I think that's cheese curds and gravy. That combination is the Canadian food called poutine.
    ....and you agreed to eat that?!?!......what were you thinking?????

Quote Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
    ....and you agreed to eat that?!?!......what were you thinking?????
    It was actually my idea (yeah, I know, what was I thinking?!). I drew the line at the cheese curds but it's not that appetizing (to me) with the gravy either. Something about fried food with gravy on it just doesn't sound right. Staro held up her end with eating fries with mayo, though, so I'm going to at least try it. I got over my queasiness of eating fried calamari so maybe it won't be as bad as I think.

Maybe it will be okay.......

I agreed to try sushi, and I don't like anything that swims......I kinda hope my guy has forgotten about it

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    It was actually my idea (yeah, I know, what was I thinking?!). I drew the line at the cheese curds but it's not that appetizing (to me) with the gravy either. Something about fried food with gravy on it just doesn't sound right. Staro held up her end with eating fries with mayo, though, so I'm going to at least try it. I got over my queasiness of eating fried calamari so maybe it won't be as bad as I think.
    Fries with gravy is quite nice, I've had that a few times. Never with cheese curds, though. After seeing that picture I don't think I'll ever try it either. Ooh and fried calamari turns my stomach...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    Fries with gravy is quite nice, I've had that a few times. Never with cheese curds, though. After seeing that picture I don't think I'll ever try it either. Ooh and fried calamari turns my stomach...
    At least with the batter on it, I can forget about what's underneath. I'm thinking the gravy on the fries won't be horrible but not likely it will be a regular part of the menu. I'll stick with the mayo.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast