This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year Friends!

Default Re: Happy New Year Friends!

Want y'all to have the bestest side-swingin' hot-house blastin' New Year's EVER!! Y'all need ta red-neck-ognize!! Yee Haw!!! Git along now, lil doggie!

May it be the best one yet.

LOVE AND GREEN LIGHTS!

Happy New Year to all my fellow SKMBers! I hope it brings something wonderful to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    What is the "R" thing? Rejecting our posts?
    "R" stands for a word, being synonymous with the act of ceasing to work, which when used in context with Ms Mod, I, blunthead, cannot post, the reason not being that it's against the rules but that I experience extreme discomfort ever attempting it. It should be no mystery why anyone would have this problem, yet others, including sometimes and in certain ways especially Marsha, post the R word taboo-like profusely and with festive abandon.

I don't appreciate it.

Happy New Year, friends!

I have been gone but I wanted to stop here and wish everyone a great year and thanks for all of the holiday/New Year wishes I didn't answer in a timely manner.

Here's to 2013!!

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    "R" stands for a word, being synonymous with the act of ceasing to work, which when used in context with Ms Mod, I, blunthead, cannot post, the reason not being that it's against the rules but that I experience extreme discomfort ever attempting it. It should be no mystery why anyone would have this problem, yet others, including sometimes and in certain ways especially Marsha, post the R word taboo-like profusely and with festive abandon.

I don't appreciate it.
    And with that, blunthead gets my award for 1st gutbuster of the day!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! PS- I am a member of that group that despises the 'R' word in context with our Moderator!

I don't appreciate it.
    Calm down.....I'll try to find you a nice photo of Johnny Depp

I don't appreciate it.
    So at first I thought it meant "rest" as in being synonymous with the act of ceasing to work but then it occurred to be you might mean

"retire''
    . Am I out in left field here? We don't want Ms. Mod to retire. She must work until she is old enough to collect a pension and then spend it all on us just like a favourite granny might do...

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    So at first I thought it meant "rest" as in being synonymous with the act of ceasing to work but then it occurred to be you might mean

"retire''
    . Am I out in left field here? We don't want Ms. Mod to retire. She must work until she is old enough to collect a pension and then spend it all on us just like a favourite granny might do...
    Your granny must have been a lot nicer than mine was!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast