Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Avril Lavigne - Page 12

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Avril Lavigne

Default Re: Avril Lavigne

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post

Axl Rose?

My husband looks just like him in his younger days. Sexy, sexy man.
    You lucky woman!

Sunny~D needs to build a time machine first to go back to the late 80's/early 90's because that's the Axl I want!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    You lucky woman!
    I KNOW!

You lucky woman!

Sunny~D needs to build a time machine first to go back to the late 80's/early 90's because that's the Axl I want!
    ...best I could do Ally...

That's the best you could do GNT? Trust me, that's good enough. I say thankya kindly...phwooaaarrrr!

Damn, seeing that picture makes me wish I was a lusty teen again, staring at the half naked Axl pictures adorning my walls...and the ceiling...and the door...and my school books...sigh.

...I shall become mistress to you all!
    That's all I wanted to hear.

Although I may be sceptical, I heard that Av likes to often party excessively, even at the cost of her music career. I realize it could all be media hype and the chances of that being true are slim at best, Party til you drop and pass out or begin to practice voice calls but.. Did we get that right? You are possessed by Moses? Okay. Well, better to be possessed by Moses than to be possessed by a dancing ashole having a bad reaction to whatever, I always I say....

Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    Although I may be sceptical, I heard that Av likes to often party excessively, even at the cost of her music career. I realize it could all be media hype and the chances of that being true are slim at best, Party til you drop and pass out or begin to practice voice calls but.. Did we get that right? You are possessed by Moses? Okay. Well, better to be possessed by Moses than to be possessed by a dancing ashole having a bad reaction to whatever, I always I say....
    I always say that, too.

I wish I was possessed by Judas.

Norman Reedus--Daryl in "The Walking Dead"--plays Judas in Lady GaGa's music video...I want that Judas please!

I wish I was possessed by Judas.

Norman Reedus--Daryl in "The Walking Dead"--plays Judas in Lady GaGa's music video...I want that Judas please!
    That depends if I get a big fat juicy kiss first..

That depends if I get a big fat juicy kiss first..
    Well I've heard Judas does like to give out kisses...but I'll fight you for him!

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast