Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Avril Lavigne - Page 14

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Avril Lavigne

Default Re: Avril Lavigne

Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    ..although stranger things have happened....
    I guess it depends any possible matching chemistry and electricity. That would be a factor in knowing either way but, the main thing is that we get along.
    Huh? Are you talking about GNT's kissing a Honda comment here?
    I watched a documentary once about people that "loved" cars and they did things that were very, very, wrong! Disgusting!

..although stranger things have happened....
    I guess it depends any possible matching chemistry and electricity. That would be a factor in knowing either way but, the main thing is that we get along.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    I watched a documentary once about people that "loved" cars and they did things that were very, very, wrong! Disgusting!
    No I was not referring to any car fetish rather the meeting of two people and the possible sexual chemistry that may exist and how it becomes a factor in deciding on any possible big fat juicy kiss that may or may not happen, and also that the important thing is that we get along as friends in an intimate environment. In any case, good thing you asked because I forgot to mention that I must also get permission from Av first. What was I thinking The biting is not always done to arouse, if I am not obedient, so I better watch out how I behave when things get official....

You talking 'bout objectiphillia?

No I was not referring to any car fetish rather the meeting of two people and the possible sexual chemistry that may exist and how it becomes a factor in deciding on any possible big fat juicy kiss that may or may not happen, and also that the important thing is that we get along as friends in an intimate environment. In any case, good thing you asked because I forgot to mention that I must also get permission from Av first. What was I thinking The biting is not always done to arouse, if I am not obedient, so I better watch out how I behave when things get official....
    Posting when drinking again??

Quote Originally Posted by nate_watkins View Post
    Ayuh! I try not to judge others--really, ha--but that's just a tad too creepy for me. Sorry if some of you enjoy that, but it yucks me out! Barf, barf, barf. (The emoticons aren't working so I just wanted to emphasise my point...BARF!!!)

so I just wanted to emphasise my point...BARF!!!)

...all-righty then...I'll take that as a no vote....

Quote Originally Posted by nate_watkins View Post
    I've been known to kiss my Mustang.. does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by mustangclaire View Post
    I've been known to kiss my Mustang.. does that count?
    That's different MustangClaire - now that you mention it I have been in love with some of the cars and/or trucks I have owned over the years (I got a 77 Plymouth Volare when I was 27 - my first car - can you believe it took me that long before I applied for a license?)

Mine looked like the brown one above but it was dark green - it was like a tank and good to learn on! (Sorry for the trip down memory lane)

Posting when drinking again??
    Just being diplomatic, sorry.

Was it that episode of Taboo? SO creepy!!!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast