Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Avril Lavigne - Page 9

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Avril Lavigne

Default Re: Avril Lavigne

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    And all of these amazing actors--along with many more--are in the Harry Potter series.
    No wonder I those movies.
    Have you seen Burton's film version of Sweeney Todd? About half the cast of Harry Potter shows up at one point or another.

Alas, no Hedwig!

Quote Originally Posted by Sepia and Dust View Post
    Have you seen Burton's film version of Sweeney Todd? About half the cast of Harry Potter shows up at one point or another.
    Yar, as a British person it's compulsory to watch any movie that contains bad Cockney accents!

Burton's Sweeney Todd makes me sad.

I love, love the original production, and that movie cut out all of the dark comedy. It's just dissappointing. And while I actually liked Bonham-Carter as Mme. Thenardier, her Ms. Lovett is really not good.

Why are you continually under the misconception that others are "upset" with you? We are simply responding to your posts, just because it may not always be the response you desire doesn't mean people are against you. Many threads on here start out one way and end up another, and that's not because people are being malicious...we're just warped!

If you start a "funny haha funny peculiar" thread then those are the type of replies you can expect. However, if you were to start a genuinely serious thread then people will respond accordingly.
    I am not in the least under the conception that others are upset with me, really I am not. As a matter of fact, I am warped too. I guess you and me are just two of a kind Ally. As matter of fact, I am beginning to like you even more!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    Suddenly we have Gary Oldman vs Avril Lavigne? Okay okay, I get, enough of the chit chat about my wild fantasies and back to the master of modern horror and more..Didnt mean to upset anyone....
    "You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do." --Eleanor Roosevelt

Don't take it personally. Some threads just ask to be hijacked. Seriously, how far do you think we can go with this whole Avril Lavigne thing?

Hey now...I'm pretty sure you didn't need my help for that!
    Stop it, yer naughty.

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    "You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do." --Eleanor Roosevelt

Don't take it personally. Some threads just ask to be hijacked. Seriously, how far do you think we can go with this whole Avril Lavigne thing?
    I knew you liked me..

Why are you continually under the misconception that others are "upset" with you? We are simply responding to your posts, just because it may not always be the response you desire doesn't mean people are against you. Many threads on here start out one way and end up another, and that's not because people are being malicious...we're just warped!

If you start a "funny haha funny peculiar" thread then those are the type of replies you can expect. However, if you were to start a genuinely serious thread then people will respond accordingly.
    You're right Ally. I will be more diplomatic and less so quick to judge. Thanks for the advise. What would I do without you?

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    At least we're finally not talking about Johnny Depp.
    I'll just leave this for you......I'm not talking about anyone, or mentioning names, but I do find this guy extremely attractive.

*runs before Frank can catch me*

Quote Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
    I'll just leave this for you......I'm not talking about anyone, or mentioning names, but I do find this guy extremely attractive.

*runs before Frank can catch me*
    Get back here, you scamp! I knew better than to click the spoiler, dammit!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast