This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Parents, don't let this happen to your child!

Default Re: Parents, don't let this happen to your child!

So... what IS Cracker Jack? Is it like Kinder Surprise?

Cracker Jacks are just caramel popcorn with peanuts. It used to have awesome surprises at the bottom of the box, now they just have tattoos and stickers. They still were not as awesome as kinder surprises though, and it sucks we can't get Kinder chocolates here, since apparently American children apparently can't differentiate chocolate from plastic.
    >.>

I guess the idea is the same as Kinder, but less awesome, because you get chocolate with those instead of mostly stale caramel corn. :P

Quote Originally Posted by atomicinchworm View Post
    and it sucks we can't get Kinder chocolates here, since apparently American children apparently can't differentiate chocolate from plastic.
    Do you get the little kinder chocolate bars?

I prefer these over the eggs anyway, the toys aren't as good in the surprises now.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicinchworm View Post
    Cracker Jacks are just caramel popcorn with peanuts. It used to have awesome surprises at the bottom of the box, now they just have tattoos and stickers. They still were not as awesome as kinder surprises though, and it sucks we can't get Kinder chocolates here, since apparently American children apparently can't differentiate chocolate from plastic.
    >.>

I guess the idea is the same as Kinder, but less awesome, because you get chocolate with those instead of mostly stale caramel corn. :P
    It's not exactly caramel corn, though ... it tastes of molasses. And if it's stale you got a bad box. Unless it's old or has been exposed to too much heat or something, each kernel of corn should be crisp, as should the candy coating around it. Proper Cracker Jack is actually pretty good--although strongly flavored for a palate used to very sweet things.

If, by the way, you are not from the US and yet think that Cracker Jack (pretty much universally referred to as "Cracker Jacks," by the way, even by me) sounds oddly familiar, this might be why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drOdOCuWNRY&feature=player_detailpage#t=10 4s

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345