This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Rant

LongTallSally Guest

Default Re: Lets Rant

Taking a real beating from the lupus these days. Stress is making it worse and I am having a really bad time of it. All I want is 'normal' with my life. Quiet, boring normal.

*wanders off back to the bean bag in the Cantina*

Just kept sayin,"it's only tooterfish, it's only tooterfish".

My customer places an order yesterday. For 200,000 handmade brushes. Then calls and yells at me because he wants them delivered to the US from China by Feb 7th. Apparently he didn't like my "That's unrealistic" answer because he sent a mean email to my CEO. My CEO then proceeds to tell me to talk out "solutions" with the team. (Apparently he thinks one of us may be magic.) So I talk to the team. Their response? "That's unrealistic." No sh*t.

....said to my landlord..."the rant check is in the mail"....

I think that Captain Trips has all the potential this year.

Darn it all! I don't have anything to rant about today! Wait - hubby hasn't got up yet. I knew there was a reason it was so quiet and peaceful around here! Yuk Yuk Yuk But seriously, I am sure something will come up sooner or later, especially once I return to work tomorrow! - not_nadine - ewww (warning - politically incorrect comment coming here) - Do you work in an office with all females like me? Oh - never mind, let's not go there as they say...

A few days ago some idiot at work did the most bone-headed thing I've ever heard of. He was actually stupid enough to..... wait a minute, that was me. Never mind.

LongTallSally Guest

Yesterday was garbage day. I put my can out the night before because it is an early pick-up. I went to bring my can back yesterday and saw that another tenant threw their garbage in my can after the truck had already been around and now my can is half full before I even put anything in it. Arrrrrrggghhh...

I'm having a ****e day that's made me leak from the eyeballs, and all through stress and frustration.
    Definitely feeling sorry for me wee self. Nuff said!
    But as my niece just told me, at least tomorrow can't get any worse. (Hopefully.)

(((Ally)))

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast