Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Lets Rant - Page 38

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Lets Rant

Default Re: Lets Rant

Just a hijack here. Talking about pictures -- you know when you take your kids to be photographed with Santa or the Easter bunny or some other character? The photographers are workin' it, trying to get those kids to smile and the parents are standing there doing goofy s*it to make them smile and it's not working. My oldest would smile just fine, my youngest would break down into one big sob of goo.

I would look at the girl or guy and say, "Take the picture." They'd always ask me if I was sure and I said yes, absolutely. They are some of the best pictures we have. It was an honest moment and I wanted it for all time. We did get him to smile as he got older every once in a while, but mostly it was a look of trepidation.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

While out running errands today, we picked up the kids' Halloween costumes. Ali wanted to be this Monster High girl, Draculaura. So I picked her up one, top, skirt and tights. Get home and there is no skirt. (Am I EVER going to learn to check these things before getting home?)

So I go back to the store to exchange it and they only have one more like it, it's also missing the skirt. So I take them both to Customer Service to see if they would give me some of my money back since it's not all there. They offered me 10% back. $2.00. The manager person said I could return it and they'd get full credit...I said, "Yes, YOU'LL get full credit but you're offering me 10%. More than 10% of this costume is missing."

I took the $2, because that was what Ali really wanted and I didn't want to disappoint her. But I am second guessing it now, because I feel 10% wasn't enough off. She has a black skirt she can wear with it and will look cute but I am really frustrated at the lack of customer service. Any guesses what store this was at?

((((TINA)))) calming vibes. I think I know the store!!!!

Walmart!
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    Walmart!
    BINGO!!

I forget what it was, but we bought a gaming system for one of my kids one time and asked if the old games would play on the new system. They assured us they would. Many times. I kept asking, "are you sure?" and they said yes. We took it home for my kid's birthday, he unwrapped it and was happy and we said, "It'll play all your old games!" and both our boys said, no it won't. Well, after research (which yes, we should have done prior) we found out that no, it would not play old games. So, we took it back. The same night.

The return person was so rude to us, it was crazy how rude she was. And acted like we were criminals trying to get away with something. We told her that their salesperson assured us that it would play old games and it didn't and we wanted our money back. She was going on questioning us and looking at packaging and talking so rude. That's when I turned into mega bitch and we got our money back. Crazy. We try everything in the world not to shop there.

"Like" because I agree, I try everything I can not to shop at Wal-Mart either... but all the good grocery stores near my house have shut down, so in terms of the "Walmart Neighborhood Market" I have no choice, until new stores move in to those old locations.

Walmart here has good customer service.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738