This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Rant

Default Re: Lets Rant

Eldest had an accident and mangled up my car.
    No one hurt because of it... At least, they aren't so far.
    I have not decided yet if I will kill the boy.
    Doesn't seem to realize; a car is not a toy.

I know that he's sorry 'cause he tells us that a lot.
    Hasn't asked to use Dad's car... He knows there's not a shot.
    Now I'm stuck until my car is fixed and, even then,
    I know that my son will ask to borrow it again.

That's not gonna happen for a while; he needs a break.
    Won't go into details but it's not his first mistake.
    He will not be happy but at least he'll be alive.
    Life is so much scarier since our son learned to drive.

(((((Smeej and family)))))

Phones down as someone hit a powerpole. Third time this month. Sure hope the same person didn't hit the same phone. LOL

Saw some HORRIBLE, AWFUL and DISTURBING news stories today in Chattery Teeth. Makes me happy I don't have TV and cannot watch the news. YIKES that Kermit Dr and Internet Sperm impregnating a 14 year old...Im gonna end up with nightmares. Those stories were so bad, I couldn't even bring myself to comment. Holy Cat Poop, Batman!

Yes, it is hard for me to comment on it to. What is disturbing also - that this is a local thing. Why is this not out there more than it is?

I would like to discuss rude people. It seems that there is becoming a lot of people who have forgotten manners. I am just saying just because we live in fast society-does not mean it is okay to be rude.

I have had a rubbish day. I have been working with a boy in school who would never eat his dinner, just always used to throw it in the bin. So a few months ago I decided to work with him because no one else seemed to know what else to do. I am a kitchen assistant in the school but do have two masters one in psychology and one in social science (just working there until I can get the job I want). To cut a long story short Jack for the first time in probably years ate a full meal today, but did I get any thanks..... To my disgust and fury the Special Educational Needs teacher went running to headmaster and his class teacher to tell them the news but passed it all off as her own work and she took all the praise, I couldn't do anything about it because I was serving the kids their pudding.

I have just about calmed down, now looking for a new job in earnest, need to get the hell out of there. Okay rant over.

((((Liselle)))) I would still make sure people knew who deserves the credit! Surely people noticed you working with Jack over these last months? I really despise when people take credit for work that is not theirs. Kudos to you for everything you did!

Quote Originally Posted by Liselle View Post
    I have had a rubbish day. I have been working with a boy in school who would never eat his dinner, just always used to throw it in the bin. So a few months ago I decided to work with him because no one else seemed to know what else to do. I am a kitchen assistant in the school but do have two masters one in psychology and one in social science (just working there until I can get the job I want). To cut a long story short Jack for the first time in probably years ate a full meal today, but did I get any thanks..... To my disgust and fury the Special Educational Needs teacher went running to headmaster and his class teacher to tell them the news but passed it all off as her own work and she took all the praise, I couldn't do anything about it because I was serving the kids their pudding.

I have just about calmed down, now looking for a new job in earnest, need to get the hell out of there. Okay rant over.

Stay in the positive. You helped that boy work through an issue he has had. He knows it was you and so do you and a higher power too. What goes around comes around. That Special Ed teacher will get hers in the end. Just know in your heart the good you have done. Good luck on the job search!

Thanks Cat in a Bag and Spideyman, hopefully someone will put them straight but not holding my breath, such a small school and very bitchy, so just going to look for a new job. As you say Jack knows it was me because now he is waiting for his little reward.......a smelly sticker of all things.

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast