This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Ghostly Encounter

Default Re: A Ghostly Encounter

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...Thoughts?...Aggs was heavy breathing in the near vicinity....
    What can I say .... Teddy makes me tachycardic ....

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    Because I cannot see a person having lived a full meaningful life ending up to be a ball of light like freaking tinkerbell.

In truth ... when I walked around that area I didn't see a darn thing ..... but if I had to be a ball of light in the afterlife, I'd prefer Attachment 16646

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    Because I cannot see a person having lived a full meaningful life ending up to be a ball of light like freaking tinkerbell.
    Maybe they didn't have a full meaningful life?

@star peace Who knows, perhaps we have to spend some time as Tinkerbell before we can move on.

@GNTLGNT Yes it is.

A person might feel inclined to poo-poo sightings,images,etc however I've never met a single person who can absolutely prove or disprove much as we might want to know. I will not automatically accept nor reject anyones claims. Ive personally experienced too much in my life to shut the door on these theories, and yet I cant open that door wide open either. yup straddling the pointed uncomfortable fence of neutrality like crazy. Ive seen green lights hovering then racing off -probably swamp gas and heard young girls giggling in the middle of our 80 acre woods when no one was ever found and saw my door unlatch,open and close shutand watched in panic as the lid to my fathers tool box dented (and stayed that way) all on a breezeless nightwith no one in sight. Ive narrowly avoided ball lightning fly thru my inlaws house and blowup the tv too. some things can be explained but some I'm completely mystified about. no I dont reject outright but I try to be reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by CCAL View Post
    A person might feel inclined to poo-poo sightings,images,etc however I've never met a single person who can absolutely prove or disprove much as we might want to know. I will not automatically accept nor reject anyones claims. Ive personally experienced too much in my life to shut the door on these theories, and yet I cant open that door wide open either. yup straddling the pointed uncomfortable fence of neutrality like crazy. Ive seen green lights hovering then racing off -probably swamp gas and heard young girls giggling in the middle of our 80 acre woods when no one was ever found and saw my door unlatch,open and close shutand watched in panic as the lid to my fathers tool box dented (and stayed that way) all on a breezeless nightwith no one in sight. Ive narrowly avoided ball lightning fly thru my inlaws house and blowup the tv too. some things can be explained but some I'm completely mystified about. no I dont reject outright but I try to be reasonable
    I seriously want to go to your house.

Quote Originally Posted by JRLauer View Post
    @star peace Who knows, perhaps we have to spend some time as Tinkerbell before we can move on.

@GNTLGNT Yes it is.
    ...that's intriguing, both of those episodes rank among my favorites...and all kidding aside...I believe, simple as that...

So when can we come visit ??????

I'm with Shasta, I want to go to your house.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123