This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: You can't keep a good man down: Why Michael Anderson will triumph over Ander Linoge

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The woods are lovely dark and deep
    Posts
    6,248

    Default Re: You can't keep a good man down: Why Michael Anderson will triumph over Ander Lino

    My SO and I were watching Storm of the Century last night and I thought I saw Mr. King on the broken telly that Linoge was watching when Mike and Hatch were travelling through the house. Was that just wishful thinking?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: You can't keep a good man down: Why Michael Anderson will triumph over Ander Lino

    In my opinion, things around Storm of the century are much more complicated.
    There is a very interesting scroll dedicated to the dualistic confrontation between the "Sons of Light" (the term used by Orthodox-Jews members to refer to themselves), under the leadership of the "Prince of Light" (also called Michael, the Archangel) and the "Sons of Darkness" (a nickname for the enemies of the Jews), aided by a nation called the Kittim (Romans), headed by Belial.
    http://dss.collections.imj.org.il/war

    Orthodox Jews are known liars, who continue to hate Jesus Christ and his deeds, put slander around His deeds in every possible way.
    Even today they still keep hate and continue to spead it in every possible way, read more on this Old Testement madness here.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
    http://biblehub.com/1_samuel/15-3.htm

    So, if you invert meanings, keeping that Stephen is a person creating horror stories, then you will see that Andre Linoge, incorrectly depicted as a villain in the movie is in fact a good person, a magician, one of Amalekites, while Michael Anderson is a Jew, an evil person, falsely proclaiming himself as a "good man".

    Poor Stephen King was twisted around by Zionists, who unlike normal Jews are fanatically seeking ways to win in this "war". There can't be any winner in a stupidity & madness like this.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    14,080

    Default Re: You can't keep a good man down: Why Michael Anderson will triumph over Ander Lino

    Interesting theory but not at all based on reality.


  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    14,080

    Default Re: You can't keep a good man down: Why Michael Anderson will triumph over Ander Lino

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
    My SO and I were watching Storm of the Century last night and I thought I saw Mr. King on the broken telly that Linoge was watching when Mike and Hatch were travelling through the house. Was that just wishful thinking?
    Just now seeing this. You did, in fact, see Stephen on the TV--that was his cameo for the film.


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,210

    Default Re: You can't keep a good man down: Why Michael Anderson will triumph over Ander Lino

    Quote Originally Posted by andrey4244 View Post
    Orthodox Jews are known liars, who continue to hate Jesus Christ and his deeds, put slander around His deeds in every possible way.
    Even today they still keep hate and continue to spead it in every possible way, read more on this Old Testement madness here.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
    http://biblehub.com/1_samuel/15-3.htm

    So, if you invert meanings, keeping that Stephen is a person creating horror stories, then you will see that Andre Linoge, incorrectly depicted as a villain in the movie is in fact a good person, a magician, one of Amalekites, while Michael Anderson is a Jew, an evil person, falsely proclaiming himself as a "good man".

    Poor Stephen King was twisted around by Zionists, who unlike normal Jews are fanatically seeking ways to win in this "war". There can't be any winner in a stupidity & madness like this.
    Them's not just fightin' words; them's ignorant fightin' words.

    -Since when are Orthodox Jews "known liars"? If I were an Orthodox Jew, I'd be offended to my very bones with that statement. The only reason you get a pass on this one is that you back it up with a Wikipedia reference, which is a) editable by anyone with a computer; b) not considered a reference of substance in scholarly works (theses, dissertations, research papers); and c) testimony to your very ignorance on the matter.

    So Mr. King was "twisted around by Zionists". Can you prove this in Storm of the Century? Any of his other works?

    And tell - because I'm dying to learn - what exactly are "normal Jews"? The ones with normal blood counts, normal vision, normal growth rates? The inference you make is that Orthodox Jews are abnormal, because they supposedly prevaricate all the time and are a nothing but a bunch of hatemongers.

    Seems to me you're the one who's doing the mudslinging here, not Orthodox Jews.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Originally Santa Rosa, California
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: You can't keep a good man down: Why Michael Anderson will triumph over Ander Lino

    Quote Originally Posted by andrey4244 View Post
    In my opinion, things around Storm of the century are much more complicated.
    There is a very interesting scroll dedicated to the dualistic confrontation between the "Sons of Light" (the term used by Orthodox-Jews members to refer to themselves), under the leadership of the "Prince of Light" (also called Michael, the Archangel) and the "Sons of Darkness" (a nickname for the enemies of the Jews), aided by a nation called the Kittim (Romans), headed by Belial.
    http://dss.collections.imj.org.il/war

    Orthodox Jews are known liars, who continue to hate Jesus Christ and his deeds, put slander around His deeds in every possible way.
    Even today they still keep hate and continue to spead it in every possible way, read more on this Old Testement madness here.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
    http://biblehub.com/1_samuel/15-3.htm

    So, if you invert meanings, keeping that Stephen is a person creating horror stories, then you will see that Andre Linoge, incorrectly depicted as a villain in the movie is in fact a good person, a magician, one of Amalekites, while Michael Anderson is a Jew, an evil person, falsely proclaiming himself as a "good man".

    Poor Stephen King was twisted around by Zionists, who unlike normal Jews are fanatically seeking ways to win in this "war". There can't be any winner in a stupidity & madness like this.
    Very odd post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Any Good?
    By casstess146 in forum Black House
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: October 14th, 2013, 05:18 PM
  2. Is it a Good Read?
    By Cell1408 in forum Under The Dome
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2013, 03:59 PM
  3. The movie...good or bad?
    By baylorbear2008 in forum Cujo
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: March 19th, 2013, 03:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •