This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Poll: Have you ever shaved your armpits only to find one long renegade hair in the razor?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Women-centric: How many of you have renegade armpit hairs?

Default Re: Women-centric: How many of you have renegade armpit hairs?

I have renegade knee hairs. I can shave 3 or 4 times and STILL miss them!

I am not super hairy, I mean, I am significantly more hairy than I would like to be, but in the scheme of if my husband is on one end of really hairy and a baby is on the other end, I'm probably somewhere in the low end of middle. (My husband is crazy hairy, buuuut it's soft and not all gross and coarse and curly so it doesn't bother me. Sorry, Todash. That might have been too much share time.)

I am however very pale and my hair is very dark and thick. Apparently a good head of hair means you have to make other sacrifices.

If I could afford lazer hair removal I would be in there in a flash is what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...s'ok...I is a man...but I'll respect ya'lls covert hair chit-chat...
    Sorry GNT but I think it's sick for a man to even open this thread.

I usually shave when I feel like it's time for that. But yes sometimes when I shave I miss
    most of the hair and have to start all over again. Especially when I shave my legs.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Sorry GNT but I think it's sick for a man to even open this thread.
    ...I was intrigued, because I happen to like women who are "natural", simple as that...do mI want them looking an escaped Yeti-no, but I prefer the femal form with God gave them, not Nared to death...

I had a renagade hair come out of the middle of my neck one time. I was about 17, so what's up with that. Finally someone told me.. I say wah? and I could tug on it. Thank god it was blonde. I swear, if I was a man I would have a full beard and stash. Shaving errr. Wait a minute, maybe I would if I did not have to take care of that stuff...

...I was intrigued, because I happen to like women who are "natural", simple as that...do I want them looking like an escaped Yeti-no, but I prefer the female form with what God gave them, not Nared to death...
    ...Hokay-Doughkay!....can you tell, batteries were dying in the keyboard?...or "All Aboard for Typo City"!....let's see if I can fixticate...see above...

...I was intrigued, because I happen to like women who are "natural", simple as that...do mI want them looking an escaped Yeti-no, but I prefer the femal form with God gave them, not Nared to death...
    I don't have anything against women who don't de-hair--I think it's weird that society tries to force women to look in various ways both younger and older than they are--buuut I hate the feeling of hairy pits. So shaving it is.

Sorry man, no excuses. Me? I'd never look in this thread, let alone post in it. What could you be thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Sorry man, no excuses. Me? I'd never look in this thread, let alone post in it. What could you be thinking?
    ...momentary break from reality, coz it seems to me as if Frank is here with me...but that COULDN'T be!....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast