Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
What TV are you tuned into currently? - Page 5

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV are you tuned into currently?

Default Re: What TV are you tuned into currently?

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Elementary is really enjoyable. Did you know they canceled ZERO HOUR?
    No I have not heard that, it was decent, had potential. I really do like Elementary, one of my favorite shows now.

I really like BBC's Sherlock. So far there have been two seasons, and they begin filming the third season soon. (In just a few days actually.) Although, living in America, it is hard to tell when they will show the third season on PBS.

Benedict Cumberbatch, who plays Sherlock, has become one of my favorite actors. It's not too often that I go all "fangirl" over an actor, but I just loooove him. That deep, rich baritone voice of his makes me go all wonky in the knees.

I also really enjoyed the second season of American Horror Story over the first. Jessica Lange as Sister Jude was wonderful. Great acting on that show. I've read that Kathy Bates is joining the cast for the third season....I really hope that is true!

Quote Originally Posted by tenngolfer View Post
    I really do like Elementary, one of my favorite shows now.
    Hear, hear. It's nice to see Lucy Liu in a role in which she's not a Snark Queen or trying to karate chop someone at their knees.

I also really enjoyed the second season of American Horror Story over the first. Jessica Lange as Sister Jude was wonderful. Great acting on that show. I am totally agree with you!

I just finished up the last season (5) of Fringe. *sob* I'm gonna miss that crazy Fringe Division gang... and Gene.... even the Observers.. at least the nice ones like September... can't believe the incredible journey to the center of Walter's mind is over.

I have not watched a proper fiction series since Heroes finished. I used to watch quite a few, my favourites were Heroes and Dead Like Me, and then I had my "guilty pleasures" with Charmed and Smallville, but stopped watching Smallville at season 8. Fiction shows now are just all the same - period drama's or whatever sci-fi theme is currently trending (it was witches for a while, then warewolves, vampires).

Now the only TV shows I watch regularly are Top Gear, a bunch of comedy shows like Family Guy, Red Dwarf (when they make them), and a bunch of comedy quizz shows - QI, 8 out of 10 Cats, Would I lie to You.

I hate all of the reality crap like Storage Wars, American Pickers and all the variations they manage to spin out of them. I used to watch Pawn Stars but even that got annoying and too acty like they all do (anyone remember Miami Ink?!). Although, I do like Ice Road Truckers.

I loved Heros and enjoy Top Gear too. I'm also a fan of Dexter, Breaking Bad, Nurse Jackie, The Walking Dead and I used to really enjoy Weeds.

(There seems to be a bit of a theme there... it appears that I like all of the bad a$$es. )
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

I rarely watch TV, but I'm anxiously awaiting season 3 of The Walking Dead on DVD.

I've avoided The Walking Dead thread around here like the plague!

When I watch for myself, its usually a movie of some sort. Channels vary a bit. I watch Netflix a bunch. My kids generally have the TV on Disney, so that's usually what I end up watching.

Edit, because no one needs to hear my tv problems.
    Last edited by not_nadine; July 21st, 2013 at 04:33 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast