This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Succubus

Default Re: Succubus

I've got to admit I do still tend to find the sleep paralysis bit daunting,but fortunately that bit doesn't seem to last quite as long anymore.

Glad to know someone knows what I'm talking about and has experienced the same thing.

Your body is paralysed during REM sleep.....otherwise you would be getting up and doing the actions which are part of the dreamscape. Sometimes we wake and we are still in this cycle. We cannot move and our minds are still having fun with the woowoo hallucination stuff. I hate being like this.....it is damn scary! Kudos to you if you can change a negative into a positive. A wetdream fantasy is healthy and entertaining at the same time....

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...so you're sayin' it's like being in bed with a Kardashian????.....
    You tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    You tell us.
    ....don't have a font big enough...

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ....don't have a font big enough...
    I can't imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I can't imagine.
    ...I'd rather you didn't...

Sleep paralysis runs in my husband's family; I've never had it even once (I read somewhere that most people have had it happen at least one time). He has sleep apnea, so sometimes when he has the paralysis, it's during an apnea episode, so he can't breathe, and he also can't move, which he says is very frightening. Sometimes during an episode, although he can't move, he can scream. Well, in his mind he's screaming, trying to scream. Really it's just a quiet moan, but I've trained myself to wake up to it, and then I will loudly say his name and shake him if necessary to wake up up. Once, a few months ago, it took me a good minute of yelling and shaking him to wake him up. That was a little scary.

When he was a kid, before he knew what it was, the visual, tactile, and auditory hallucinations that come with it really freaked him out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12