This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is it asking too much?

a haunted,drafty balcony overseeing my kingdom...waiting for my King...

Default Re: Is it asking too much?

I checked my email today and found out I was notified about the book selling out quickly...but I can't afford something at that price range. *sigh* maybe another time......

WTG feef! On a few levels, first is getting the signed book. Second, not keeping financial secrets from your lovely wife. Third is wanting something, knowing how to ask for it and ultimately getting it. Fourth is a bonus level, just because you deserve it. I'm thrilled for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    WTG feef! On a few levels, first is getting the signed book. Second, not keeping financial secrets from your lovely wife. Third is wanting something, knowing how to ask for it and ultimately getting it. Fourth is a bonus level, just because you deserve it. I'm thrilled for you.
    Thanks, Patricia! It's good to see you on the board again! Yeah, I can't wait for the moment when I open up the book for the first time. I'm also obsessing over where I'm going to store it to keep it safe but accessible. I'll have to take some pics to share on the message board in September!

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    I have this problem where I can't keep secrets from my wife.
    She actually was happy for me, believe it or not. I guess she knows by now how much the SK universe means to me. Although she did remark that it was going to be tough to make the convention this year, but we haven't been certain about that for some time now...still hoping to find a way to make it work.
    I know I speak for everyone when I say I hope you can make it in July, ff. Btw, as for hiding anything from your spouse, to have such a problem is not to have many problems.

Thanks, Patricia! It's good to see you on the board again! Yeah, I can't wait for the moment when I open up the book for the first time. I'm also obsessing over where I'm going to store it to keep it safe but accessible. I'll have to take some pics to share on the message board in September!
    if you don't have a fireproof safe they aren't all that expensive. I bought one at Sam's Club. There are small ones available.

Oh please do! I was going to ask you to post pics when you get your preciousssss..... I mean book. Maybe even suggest a "Livingroom Production" video, hmmm? I am a big baby teeth 4 fan.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234