Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
N. Koreans Eating Their Children To Stay Alive? - Page 2

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: N. Koreans Eating Their Children To Stay Alive?

Default Re: N. Koreans Eating Their Children To Stay Alive?

i don't know, amphi...they're definately spending some time/effort/what little $$ they have on weapons and such...not on their people...

...and these days, anythings possible: if i had a dollar for every time i've heard someone say 'anyone can make a rocket' or somesuch...i could buy two candy bars !!

there are alot of creepy stories about nk that have been floated about and many have come to be true...things astonsihing and brutal

still...it sees to me that the entire population would have to be blinkingly insane to let it get this far...time'll tell...the light is now shining on this nad i don't think it'll go away until, one way or the other, the truth will out...but...

if the nk govt starts 'arresting' people for this 'crime'...then you know the new cover-up has commenced

and, now, for something completely different...can you imagine what the menu would look like...oh, no, you KNOW you do NOT want to look...so... don't read on ...but i can't help myself...

would the menu include chicken fried bryce ? moo goo gai stan ? how about real generals toes chicken...should i stop now...aw, heck no !! would you like a legroll with that, sir...

..i will now take myself to the wood shed...yeesh, just a few days ago, i knew i wouldn't ever get a real unka stevie autograph...now, i think he'll just have rolands shoot me in the next DT novel next year and put me otta your misery...wait, there's a joke in there...somewhere..really, i am your numba won ton fan !!

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    That's pretty awful if it's true. the North Koreans are in a desperate state and have been for a long time. I have heard that even birds and other animals are hard to find because they've all been eaten.

What I don't understand about this whole situation is what it is the government of North Korea is trying to accomplish by cutting themselves off like they do. They don't have anything that any other country wants so I'm not sure what they are so paranoid about. South Korea and China along with many other nations are perfectly willing to help them if they would just try and get along with everyone else. I can't figure out what N Korea (the government) thinks it's trying to accomplish by threatening countries and lobbing missiles at them.
    They're trying to keep their people from knowing how badly they have it. They are concerned they will revolt. Many, many people don't know that others don't live like they do.

Coincidence that this story comes out a few days after their exalted leader threatens to launch a nuclear weapon,to prove his alleged prowess to the West in general and America specifically? Don't know but sure sounds like we might be ramping up for another war..hope not,but unfortunately it seems this guy is spoiling for a fight.

...oh dear god....

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    They're trying to keep their people from knowing how badly they have it. They are concerned they will revolt. Many, many people don't know that others don't live like they do.
    This is true. If you do some reading about NK, you will see that, as Pat said, it really is the world's biggest cult. The people in general are not crazy, guido_tkp. They are brainwashed; they don't know any different. It's really sad, the world's most unethical mind control experiment. I hope this story is an exaggeration, but North Koreans in general are malnourished. The average military conscript stands just under 54 inches. That's four and a half feet. Yes, they're Asian, and yes, Asian people tend to be a little shorter than Europeans, but that is TINY.

Whether the story is true on a widespread or not, the leaders of North Korea are evil. EVIL.

but...for all these years...part or all of the truth keeps leaking out...time and time again...like in every other place where this form of idiocy reigns...

so, just who do they think they are fooling ?

i understand the brainwashing part...but that doesn't expain some of the evil things people are doing there and getting away with everyday...this cannabalism, if it is occuring, is just a tip of the iceberg at how this regime has decimated families/family units...

but this was not the norm in that country, even just 50-60 years ago: they did not always do that...

countrywide brainwashing of all people is pretty hard to pull off...this is complicity on the part of too many in nk and around the world...this sort of complicit attitude was/is endemic to begin with, ingrained in the ideology of the people to begin with...follow the leader, the leader knows all is not something the kims just thought up

heck...they got frikkin rock and roll and beatles records in russia throughout the cold war...and they were just as totalitarian...

Sounds like a revolution maybe around the corner. Even brainwashed people will have breaking limits.

that would be my hope...i'd much rather have them, the nk's, get finally tired of it...and do something...

[QUOTE=Todash;563070]This is true. If you do some reading about NK, you will see that, as Pat said, it really is the world's biggest cult. The people in general are not crazy, guido_tkp. They are brainwashed; they don't know any different. It's really sad, the world's most unethical mind control experiment. I hope this story is an exaggeration, but North Koreans in general are malnourished. The average military conscript stands just under 54 inches. That's four and a half feet. Yes, they're Asian, and yes, Asian people tend to be a little shorter than Europeans, but that is TINY.

Yep,I saw a video piece as well,not sure if it was sixty minutes or whatever,interviewing school children in N Korea.They seemed to have a real hatred for America,not just put on for their govt minders or the cameras,they really had some disturbing thoughts about wanting America to fail and our people to be killed..what will stop these people in the end? You may laugh,but I believe the net,which is making inroads in China,where people it seems are beginning to question their unswerving loyalty to that regime..just my opinion,anecdotal based on news stories,but the next ten years are going to be fascinating..if we make it through them without a major world war.

funny you should mention the net, mjs...i'm thinking maybe we should find a way to disseminate cellphones w/full apps...maybe have our drones drop them all over the country, fully loaded, like we used to do candy bars in WW2...and let them see what is really going on

one burger king ad might spark a revolution

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast