This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: N. Koreans Eating Their Children To Stay Alive?

Default Re: N. Koreans Eating Their Children To Stay Alive?

Moral of the story is... Politics matter.

Quote Originally Posted by guido tkp View Post
    funny you should mention the net, mjs...i'm thinking maybe we should find a way to disseminate cellphones w/full apps...maybe have our drones drop them all over the country, fully loaded, like we used to do candy bars in WW2...and let them see what is really going on
    A few leaflets dropped in a few well placed spots might do the trick.

Something needs to be done if this story is true...........

I know this is totally wrong but I saw this thread right under the "Favorite Cookbooks" thread and my first thought was Mike Myer's "Fat Bastard" character singing about babyback ribs.

Don't hate me!

Quote Originally Posted by guido tkp View Post
    funny you should mention the net, mjs...i'm thinking maybe we should find a way to disseminate cellphones w/full apps...maybe have our drones drop them all over the country, fully loaded, like we used to do candy bars in WW2...and let them see what is really going on

one burger king ad might spark a revolution
    As brainwashed as the NK people appear to be, dropping 'fully loaded' cell phones down to them would be akin to aliens dropping something similar down onto our major cities. If it happened, I just don't think that the NK people would believe it anyway, would they? It would be 'propaganda from the Westerns'.

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    I know this is totally wrong but I saw this thread right under the "Favorite Cookbooks" thread and my first thought was Mike Myer's "Fat Bastard" character singing about babyback ribs.

Don't hate me!
    I saw the same thing Feef.

no way i could mad at you, FF

OoO: on that leaflets idea...how about all fastfood coupons...w/directions to SK nearest

KRF: possibly...but, if done correctly, it might just eventually do some good: better than what we've been doing for the past 50-60 years, that's for sure...what if they came wrapped in a box with some scrumptious goodies, too ?!?!!

SW: what the heck is that supposed to mean...'splain yo'seff, puhleeze...fill the room with your eloquence

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123