Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
McDonalds Boycott! - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: McDonalds Boycott!

Default Re: McDonalds Boycott!

The King? Way creepy

Hi!

I don't remember the pirate guy (on the left, kneeling in from of the mayor), who is that behind the mayor? And who or what are the blue and red walking dust bunnies?

Okay, Where's Waldo?

Peace.

You know why he's looking like that? All creepy? It's because he's looking at Shelley Duvall shiverin' in the corner all bug eyed and talentless.

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    The King? Way creepy

No. I can't go for that. No, no can do. I love their French fried taters far too much to quit them. I did find it a bit disgusting that they made their employees work on Christmas though, no holiday pay either. Rotten stuff that. I certainly boycotted McD's on Christmas, but that's all I got for this one. I say sorry to Ronald and his Special Sauce Slinging ka-tet. It's about the taters dude, think of the taters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    Wasn't Burger King just linked to horse meat somehow? Burger King always smells good, but the burgers are awful.
    That was Tesco's here in the UK

"I've just found some Tesco burgers in the fridge.....

and they're off"

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    Oh, no sh*t!!! He is one freaky mother!!!!!! Hated him from the very first time that BK used him in a commercial- you remember that? When he was in bed with that guy??????? What a nightmare-inducing thing to put on tv!!
    Scared crap outta me and it was broad daylight and I was on this side of the TV, yes I remember. I think the BK advertising people must have been up real late brain(for lack of a better word)storming under a deadline, hallucinating on rancid coffee, and one of them finally said, "I've got it! We compete with peoples' phobia of clowns--a fear which apparently results in fantastic success--with a demon-possessed version of the Burger King guy!".

The boycott does not apply to McDonalds locations in Japan as the McDonalds Lady rep still lives while America mourns Rottin Ronnie forgetting her and being taken over by Chinese Orientals looking like Japanese Orientals with McRib and McDLT still on the Menu!
    Attachment 16735

Quote Originally Posted by champ1966 View Post
    That was Tesco's here in the UK

"I've just found some Tesco burgers in the fridge.....

and they're off"
    Burger King bought their meat from the same Irish suppliers so they disposed of all their burgers also. Which is why McDonalds have started running full page ads stating their meat is 100% Beef...in your face, BK! Yawn. Knowing there's a possibility I may have somehow consumed horse-meat doesn't bother me.

Anyhoo, back to McDonalds, I worked there for a couple of months in my younger years. They give you free food when on duty and the managers were highly offended that I never ate any of my meals there! These people would eat McDonalds meals every single shift. It was bad enough serving it without consuming it also. Every now and then I occasionally fancy a Big Mac, but it's very rare. Ooh, and I like their sweet and sour dip.

A rather disturbing ode to McDonald's:

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post

Hi!

I don't remember the pirate guy (on the left, kneeling in from of the mayor), who is that behind the mayor? And who or what are the blue and red walking dust bunnies?

Okay, Where's Waldo?

Peace.
    The pirate is Captain Crook, an original sponsor character that held from the 70s. Behind Mayor McCheese is a professor who always works on new happy meal surprises and new sauces etc, just dont remember his name. The McDonald munchkins were a favorite and dance but not very well...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast