This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: McDonalds Boycott!

Default Re: McDonalds Boycott!

Quote Originally Posted by champ1966 View Post
    Attachment 16761

This is mechanically seperated chicken.Google it if you don't believe me.Mmmmmm chicken nuggets
    Oh barf! McDonald's chicken nuggets with hot mustard sauce was the one thing I would order if I went there - yikes! Who knew how disgusting that ****e is?

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ....given the amount of progeny they've accumulated....the Fillet O'Fish must act as an aphrodisiac...
    ..not to mention the sugars levels in the so called soft drinks....

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    Oh barf! McDonald's chicken nuggets with hot mustard sauce was the one thing I would order if I went there - yikes! Who knew how disgusting that ****e is?
    Not defending McDonalds, really, but they apparently haven't used pinkslime in their products for a year now in the USA. I'm not sure about Canada, though, so you may want to look that up. They claim to never have used it in the UK or Ireland so that wasn't an issue over here. Thank God, we've had enough to deal with from mad cow disease and now imported horse/donkey meat. (Which again, McDonalds claim not to have been affected by the recent meat scandal.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    ..not to mention the sugars levels in the so called soft drinks....
    ...gotta get the stamina from somewhere...

I went to America for my first trip last year. One thing that stunned me was how much salt you guys have in your food. We bought hot-dogs, ham, bacon etc from the supermarket for snacks at home. None of us could eat the ham because it really was so salty, everything tasted like it was coated in it. Which made me appreciate why you guys drink the most ENORMOUS buckets of fizzy drinks etc... Not dissing your food or anything, I just found it interesting.

why you guys drink the most ENORMOUS buckets of fizzy drinks

Quote Originally Posted by mustangclaire View Post
    Which made me appreciate why you guys drink the most ENORMOUS buckets of fizzy drinks etc... Not dissing your food or anything, I just found it interesting.
    Oh man! That reminded me!

A few years ago, I went to a fast food chain I wasn't familiar with. We'd been at the zoo all day, and we were all thirsty. I ordered a mega drink for me and the kids to share. When then went to give it to me, I said, "No, I just ordered a drink, I didn't order any food." I thought for sure they were trying to give me a bucket of chicken! I had the kids take a picture of it. It was so huge it had a handle on top! It was a half gallon of soda!

What a huge drink! by hipmama1970, on Flickr

We couldn't even fit it in any of the cup holders in the car! Luckily, no one used the "car potty" any more, and it was clean, so we set it there. For the hour long drive home, all five of us drank out of the toilet, har! We still couldn't even put a dent in it.

That was pretty shocking, even in America!

Drinking out of the toilet by hipmama1970, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...gotta get the stamina from somewhere...
    lol...but why do you think they dont use the old fashioned ways, like libido thrusting adrenalin?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    lol...but why do you think they dont use the old fashioned ways, like libido thrusting adrenalin?
    ...caffeine, the other adrenaline...

Quote Originally Posted by mustangclaire View Post
    I went to America for my first trip last year. One thing that stunned me was how much salt you guys have in your food. We bought hot-dogs, ham, bacon etc from the supermarket for snacks at home. None of us could eat the ham because it really was so salty, everything tasted like it was coated in it. Which made me appreciate why you guys drink the most ENORMOUS buckets of fizzy drinks etc... Not dissing your food or anything, I just found it interesting.
    Perhaps this is why my blood pressure has gone up - too much salt! I don't want to go on medication so I will have to make some "lifestyle modifications" I guess. oh p.s. I am Canadian but we are just north of our big brother to the south so kinda similar in many ways

Check it out! I have never seen a black Mountie before! (hope that does not sound racist ) There are lots of female Mounties now too - oh, oh - starting to sound like my Granny here!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast